2 ROUND MOCK
-
I'm betting Rosen has a concussion drop.
-
What was the point...when you could have just duplicated hundreds of mocks already out there?
-
What was the point...when you could have just duplicated hundreds of mocks already out there?
What was the point...when you could have just duplicated hundreds of mocks already out there?
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall........
-
That's better or as good as any I have seen. Too bad the nationally known pundits don't spend as much time on theirs.
The obvious thing about this year's draft is the number of expected trades we presume will make all mocks meaningless. But still fun. I just wish sites like 'First Pick' would make the trade proposals reasonable and realistic, as well as getting the players drafted in the correct rounds instead of some 2nd rounders dropping to the R6. I doesn't seem that hard to do. I guess there is just no money in it for them to bother doing it right.
-
The only problem I see is the #64 pick DJ Moore. We have way too many short receivers on the team. He's 5'11, we need some size. I know it's only a mock, but that's just my 2 cents
-
The only problem I see is the #64 pick DJ Moore. We have way too many short receivers on the team. He's 5'11, we need some size. I know it's only a mock, but that's just my 2 cents
The only problem I see is the #64 pick DJ Moore. We have way too many short receivers on the team. He's 5'11, we need some size. I know it's only a mock, but that's just my 2 cents
Yeah, I don't know about that pick, but Rosen/Fitzpatrick/Michel/Okoronkwo would not suck as the first four picks. No sir.
-
What was the point...when you could have just duplicated hundreds of mocks already out there?
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall........
-
When we get to bottle #65 can we take WR Christian Kirks? or do we slide all bottles down a slot in mid to late 1st round?

Leaving out Kirk from the 1st 2 rounds is a major error. Maylock has him rated right behind Ridley and ahead of Sutton. Maylock is a decent picker and better than most. I doubt Kirk makes it to the 2nd round.
-
Walter Football has Kirk going anywhere from bottom of first to top half of third round and CBS Sport has him ranked 109 ........ I did not miss him out by accident maybe I am wrong but I have him late 2nd early 3rd ..... looking at mocks he has been going anywhere from 15 to 70 ...this one below for instance has Kirk up to 58 from 69 and Brian O'Neil at 13.... a player I also see as a 3rd rounder .....I plan another mock just before the draft and maybe the position of Kirk and O'Neil will change .....
https://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2018.asp
-
darren then you better add in his KO and PR skills. He's more than a WR. Top of the 1st and if we are lucky sitting there for the taking with one of our early 2nd round picks.
Let's see how his combine goes tomorrow. He will do very well in personal interviews. And most of last season he did not have a decent throwing QB to work with due to injury in the 1st half of the first game of the best thrower on the team. They had to use a true freshman who was a good runner, but a poor thrower until the very end of the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login