Your Toes Tell Your Ancestry
-
A followup thread on the Ancestry issue. A relative of mine pointed out information to me that supposedly the way your toes are configured can tell your ancestry:
-
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
-
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
So do block toes also signal block head?


-
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
Oh yes the land of Hitler, Himmler, Goebels and those other psychopaths.

-
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
Explains some things.
-
I am from the Father Land, of superior genes and upbringing.
So do block toes also signal block head?


So do block toes also signal block head?


It means lots of Neanderthal DNA.

Did you ever notice that the traditional smiley face looks like Charlie Brown? Since the Smiley face was created in 1963...that means that Charlie Brown predates it.....so he could have been the model.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
