Daniel Jeremiah says Darnold and Fitzpatrick
-
-
nice read thanks
The only knock on Darnold is when he scrambles he holds the ball like a loaf of bread (that can be fixed very easily) as for the Fitz pick over Barkley (Barkley is the sexier pick) so unless we do something in the F.A market the card being turned in should be Fitz
-
I am a big fan of Mayfield, but I also like Darnold, so I'm good with either one at #1 (no matter what vet QB we may sign or get in trade). That being said, I like Fitzpatrick at #4, but I think that pick depends heavily on what we do in FA.
Now watch....They'll surprise the hell out of me in this draft! That's ok though, cuz this FO is LOADED with successful folks evaluating the available talent.
Mike
-
nice read thanks
The only knock on Darnold is when he scrambles he holds the ball like a loaf of bread (that can be fixed very easily) as for the Fitz pick over Barkley (Barkley is the sexier pick) so unless we do something in the F.A market the card being turned in should be Fitz
nice read thanks
The only knock on Darnold is when he scrambles he holds the ball like a loaf of bread (that can be fixed very easily) as for the Fitz pick over Barkley (Barkley is the sexier pick) so unless we do something in the F.A market the card being turned in should be Fitz
I think the rationale for Fitz over Barkley is exactly what most of us have been trying to beat into Poes think head for a month or more now. There are plenty (as the article says) of very very good RB's available, but there isn't another DB like Fitzpatrick in this draft. You have to pick not only need (we do need a RB) but also how many of such player are available in this years draft.
-
Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an arsehole. And there are only like 6 people whose opinions count: Dorsey, McCloughan, Woods, Jackson, Haley....and maybe Haslam (though his counts the least I would say). Maybe Highsmith? Not sure if he is doing personell.
-
Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an arsehole. And there are only like 6 people whose opinions count: Dorsey, McCloughan, Woods, Jackson, Haley....and maybe Haslam (though his counts the least I would say). Maybe Highsmith? Not sure if he is doing personell.
Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an arsehole. And there are only like 6 people whose opinions count: Dorsey, McCloughan, Woods, Jackson, Haley....and maybe Haslam (though his counts the least I would say). Maybe Highsmith? Not sure if he is doing personell.
True and there are plenty of "experts" out there giving their opinions. I have a few that I like and respect their opinion. DJ and Mayock on NFL network are my 2 go to guys. Jeremiah worked as a scout for the Browns, Ravens and Philly so I tend to give his opinion more credit than a made up tv hack like Kiper.
-
Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an arsehole. And there are only like 6 people whose opinions count: Dorsey, McCloughan, Woods, Jackson, Haley....and maybe Haslam (though his counts the least I would say). Maybe Highsmith? Not sure if he is doing personell.
True and there are plenty of "experts" out there giving their opinions. I have a few that I like and respect their opinion. DJ and Mayock on NFL network are my 2 go to guys. Jeremiah worked as a scout for the Browns, Ravens and Philly so I tend to give his opinion more credit than a made up tv hack like Kiper.
True and there are plenty of "experts" out there giving their opinions. I have a few that I like and respect their opinion. DJ and Mayock on NFL network are my 2 go to guys. Jeremiah worked as a scout for the Browns, Ravens and Philly so I tend to give his opinion more credit than a made up tv hack like Kiper.
I am not saying it is a bad opinion....or that I would disagree with it at all. In fact....I think I like it quite a bit. Just saying that no opinion other than the guys in charge can be any predictor of what will actually happen.
-
I don't like D'Arnold one bit. In my opinion he could be a decent backup, he has a cannon, but accuracy can't be taught.
-
I don't like D'Arnold one bit. In my opinion he could be a decent backup, he has a cannon, but accuracy can't be taught.
I don't like D'Arnold one bit. In my opinion he could be a decent backup, he has a cannon, but accuracy can't be taught.
you sure you are not thinking of allen ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login