Combine QB Buzz
-
Sam Bradford, Sam Darnold, & DeShone Kizer: According the
@Browns_Daily , that's the buzz in Indy this Combine weekend, per@NathanZegura saying Bradford is the word on the streets around St. Elmo's Steak House....... I wonder if this is a rare story or has it been well done ..... -
Sam Bradford, Sam Darnold, & DeShone Kizer: According the
@Browns_Daily , that's the buzz in Indy this Combine weekend, per@NathanZegura saying Bradford is the word on the streets around St. Elmo's Steak House....... I wonder if this is a rare story or has it been well done .....Sam Bradford, Sam Darnold, & DeShone Kizer: According the
@Browns_Daily , that's the buzz in Indy this Combine weekend, per@NathanZegura saying Bradford is the word on the streets around St. Elmo's Steak House....... I wonder if this is a rare story or has it been well done .....Can't be true! Or has the PoG man love for Hogan waned of late?

-
Sam Bradford, Sam Darnold, & DeShone Kizer: According the
@Browns_Daily , that's the buzz in Indy this Combine weekend, per@NathanZegura saying Bradford is the word on the streets around St. Elmo's Steak House....... I wonder if this is a rare story or has it been well done .....Sam Bradford, Sam Darnold, & DeShone Kizer: According the
@Browns_Daily , that's the buzz in Indy this Combine weekend, per@NathanZegura saying Bradford is the word on the streets around St. Elmo's Steak House....... I wonder if this is a rare story or has it been well done .....I have said this before that that is a likely scenario.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login