Skip to content

Kellerman endorses hypothetical trade to Colts

The Browns Board
50 17 1.3k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Not only is it dumb.. Luck stinks... Pass...

    Saying a healthy Luck stinks would just be trolling. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Saying a healthy Luck stinks would just be trolling. 

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

  • @jcam222 said:

    Saying a healthy Luck stinks would just be trolling. 

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    Seriously you are just being obstinate. If you truly believe Luck stinks as an NFL QB there is nothing I am going to say to change your mind.  

  • Max is mediocre at best Sports Analyst aside from boxing. How can you trust the input of a man who constantly loses arguments to Stephen A Smith of all people.

    He makes Skip "All Tebow Does is Win" Bayless look like an NFL expert.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Saying a healthy Luck stinks would just be trolling. 

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    How many Marino got....?

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    How many Marino got....?

    @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    How many Marino got....?

    @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

  • @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

  • @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    @gunz41 said:

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

  • @gunz41 said:

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    @nickers said:

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

    @nickers said:

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

    Then....why?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    We will have plenty of O weapons this year. A good QB will flourish 

  • @nickers said:

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    @gunz41 said:

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

  • @gunz41 said:

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    @nickers said:

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    "You're not that damn..."

  • @nickers said:

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    "You're not that damn..."

    @dutch-oven said:

    "You're not that damn..."

    Right on , Shakespeare

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    You had me at the first 4 sentences... lost me right after.  

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    Seriously you are just being obstinate. If you truly believe Luck stinks as an NFL QB there is nothing I am going to say to change your mind.  

    @jcam222 said:

    Seriously you are just being obstinate. If you truly believe Luck stinks as an NFL QB there is nothing I am going to say to change your mind.  

    Because there isnt anything.

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    How many Marino got....?

    @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    @boo-fagley said:

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.