Kellerman endorses hypothetical trade to Colts
-
-
-
How many Marino got....?
I couldn't agree more tiamat63. It's not just the QB that wins. You need a team to win the SB. Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D. We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death. So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him. Cleveland, keep you picks. Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall. Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.
-
-
-
-
-
How many Marino got....?
I couldn't agree more tiamat63. It's not just the QB that wins. You need a team to win the SB. Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D. We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death. So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him. Cleveland, keep you picks. Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall. Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.
I couldn't agree more tiamat63. It's not just the QB that wins. You need a team to win the SB. Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D. We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death. So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him. Cleveland, keep you picks. Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall. Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.
We will have plenty of O weapons this year. A good QB will flourish
-
-
"You're not that damn..."
Right on , Shakespeare
-
How many Marino got....?
I couldn't agree more tiamat63. It's not just the QB that wins. You need a team to win the SB. Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D. We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death. So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him. Cleveland, keep you picks. Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall. Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.
I couldn't agree more tiamat63. It's not just the QB that wins. You need a team to win the SB. Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D. We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death. So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him. Cleveland, keep you picks. Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall. Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.
You had me at the first 4 sentences... lost me right after.
-
-
-
Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.
Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today.
Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting. Lata, kid.
-
Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.
Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today.
Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting. Lata, kid.
-
All facts that you cannot dispute.
If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.
You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl. Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.
Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not. The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts. Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts. They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton. The kid has literally done it all for his team. Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much. Actually not even in the same galaxy.
Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB. You simply have a shitty argument otherwise. Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ??? (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured) HELL NO.
This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.
-
All facts that you cannot dispute.
If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.
You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl. Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.
Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not. The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts. Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts. They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton. The kid has literally done it all for his team. Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much. Actually not even in the same galaxy.
Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB. You simply have a shitty argument otherwise. Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ??? (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured) HELL NO.
This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.
You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl. Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.
Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not. The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts. Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts. They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton. The kid has literally done it all for his team. Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much. Actually not even in the same galaxy.
Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB. You simply have a shitty argument otherwise. Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ??? (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured) HELL NO.
This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.
No the difference between you and Ghoulie is Ghoulie lures you with click bait.. You're just a dumb azzhole!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
