Skip to content

Kellerman endorses hypothetical trade to Colts

The Browns Board
50 17 1.3k 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

  • @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

  • @nickers said:

    How many do you have... on your Kock?

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    @gunz41 said:

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

  • @gunz41 said:

    Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

    Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    @nickers said:

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

    @nickers said:

    I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

    Then....why?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    We will have plenty of O weapons this year. A good QB will flourish 

  • @nickers said:

    The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    @gunz41 said:

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

  • @gunz41 said:

    18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    @nickers said:

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    "You're not that damn..."

  • @nickers said:

    .. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

    "You're not that damn..."

    @dutch-oven said:

    "You're not that damn..."

    Right on , Shakespeare

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

    You had me at the first 4 sentences... lost me right after.  

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    Seriously you are just being obstinate. If you truly believe Luck stinks as an NFL QB there is nothing I am going to say to change your mind.  

    @jcam222 said:

    Seriously you are just being obstinate. If you truly believe Luck stinks as an NFL QB there is nothing I am going to say to change your mind.  

    Because there isnt anything.

  • @nickers said:

    Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

    How many Marino got....?

    @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    @boo-fagley said:

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.  

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.  

    All facts that you cannot dispute.

    If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.  

    All facts that you cannot dispute.

    If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

    @boo-fagley said:

    All facts that you cannot dispute.

    If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

  • @boo-fagley said:

    All facts that you cannot dispute.

    If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

    No the difference between you and Ghoulie is Ghoulie lures you with click bait.. You're just a dumb azzhole!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

    No the difference between you and Ghoulie is Ghoulie lures you with click bait.. You're just a dumb azzhole!

    @nickers said:

    No the difference between you and Ghoulie is Ghoulie lures you with click bait.. You're just a dumb azzhole!

    Thanks, bebe.  ❤

    Edit. Never been called dumb before though.  That's a new one. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How many Marino got....?

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    @boo-fagley said:

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    When you become as full of sh!t as you are right now some extra fiber and an enema would be in order

  • @boo-fagley said:

    All facts that you cannot dispute.

    If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

    Comparing Marino to Luck is just ridiculous. 

    Where did I say "QBs that have not won a SB?"

    Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     

     He is the Great White Hype. Luck cracked the top 10 list 1 time in 6 seasons.

    Wentz, Goff and maybe Watson are passing him by.

    The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy. 

    Thats what the enablers would like everyone to believe and the reason why Luck will never amount to $hit. By the time the Colts build the dream team around Luck it will be time to start back over replacing players you drafted 4 years ago unless the cap rises to 500 million. Luck always needs 1 more piece to the puzzle.

    Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise. 

    He is not a great QB. Ben is great, Brees in great, Rogers is great. Luck is a hack.

    If the Browns take Luck they are doomed. 

    Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

    Nothing for a great QB?

    This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

    I am objective and so is Ghoolie.

    You hate what Ghoolie says, but he is right more often than not. He observes and forms his take on the situation like I do.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

    Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

    When you become as full of sh!t as you are right now some extra fiber and an enema would be in order

    @jcam222 said:

    When you become as full of sh!t as you are right now some extra fiber and an enema would be in order

    You speak from experience I see.