Browns Social Networking Survey
-
Hey everyone......I know it's offseason so I am not around as often.
Anyways.......thought it might be a good idea for all of us to let the Browns know how great of a online community (social network) we have here at the brownsboard.
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=9602
Good job Stan and mods.......looking forward to next season!

-
I hope they don't start monitoring what we say!!

What I like most about this site is that it has nothing to do with the club directly, freedom of expression!
-
Nice to see you back BTW buster. This season NO VIAGOGO.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login