Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Donte Montcrief

Donte Montcrief

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 249 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 873 Reputation
    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I think this kid is worth a look. He has suffered from a lot of bad QB play with Luck out the majority of the last couple years. I think he is a pretty damn good receiver and would compliment Gordon well. 4.4 speed at 6'2" around 220 with good hands. 

    Canton MikeC 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • jcam222J jcam222

      I think this kid is worth a look. He has suffered from a lot of bad QB play with Luck out the majority of the last couple years. I think he is a pretty damn good receiver and would compliment Gordon well. 4.4 speed at 6'2" around 220 with good hands. 

      Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @jcam222 said:

      I think this kid is worth a look. He has suffered from a lot of bad QB play with Luck out the majority of the last couple years. I think he is a pretty damn good receiver and would compliment Gordon well. 4.4 speed at 6'2" around 220 with good hands. 

      He's certainly worth a look. After today's news, I'm sure Dorsey & Co know he's out there.

      Mike

      IN DORSEY I TRUST
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate