Landry is Ours
-
I'm no gambler, but I bet we "land" Landry. Pay the man & give 'em Corey Coleman (still on his rookie deal) & our 4th round pick.
Mike
I'm no gambler, but I bet we "land" Landry. Pay the man & give 'em Corey Coleman (still on his rookie deal) & our 4th round pick.
Mike
Yea what he said !!!!!
-
I'm no gambler, but I bet we "land" Landry. Pay the man & give 'em Corey Coleman (still on his rookie deal) & our 4th round pick.
Mike
I'm no gambler, but I bet we "land" Landry. Pay the man & give 'em Corey Coleman (still on his rookie deal) & our 4th round pick.
Mike
That is too much for me, no need to give up Coleman, I think maybe a third round pick will be enough for someone that hasn't produced many TD's
-
And Josh Gordon had Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell
-
A 2018 and 2019 pick to be given
-
NICE! Landry has been a quiet beast in Miami. Will be interested to see the picks we gave up.
-
Hell yeah! Way to go dorsey! I'm freaking Stoked. We are getting so close.
-
Landry is a great WR. An upgrade from Coleman. God we are going to be good. We have a solid #1 and #2 for once.
-
I'm nervous to see what we traded for him. Hopefully it's a 3rd and 4th or lower
-
I'm nervous to see what we traded for him. Hopefully it's a 3rd and 4th or lower
I'm nervous to see what we traded for him. Hopefully it's a 3rd and 4th or lower
It's nothing in the 1st and 2nd.. its something between 3-7...
-
Schefter reporting neither pick is a first or second round.
-
Maybe we gave up a 3 and a 4 and got Landry and say a 6 ......that seems to be the trend
-
I believe a third and a future mid round pick
-
Been reported its a pick this year and one in 2019....CBS Sports radio
-
Quick someone check the paperwork! Let' make sure this goes through
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
