Damarious Randall A Brown
-
He is a good CB. Best one Greenbay had last year for sure. He is also coming off a great season. He did a heck of a job covering JG. I'm just wondering what we traded for him.
-
isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.
he isn't tall.
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887
The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.
Seems he was looking forward to 2018.
Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018
-
Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
-
He is a good CB. Best one Greenbay had last year for sure. He is also coming off a great season. He did a heck of a job covering JG. I'm just wondering what we traded for him.
He is a good CB. Best one Greenbay had last year for sure. He is also coming off a great season. He did a heck of a job covering JG. I'm just wondering what we traded for him.
we traded Kizer and swapped 4th and 5th round picks
-
Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?
-
Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?
-
isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.
he isn't tall.
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887
The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.
Seems he was looking forward to 2018.
Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018
isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.
he isn't tall.
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887
The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.
Seems he was looking forward to 2018.
Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018
I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun.
-
isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.
he isn't tall.
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887
The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.
Seems he was looking forward to 2018.
Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018
I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun.
I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun.
We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set
-
I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun.
We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set
-
i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him.
-
i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him.
i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him.
Time and Dorsey waits for no one.
-
Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly
first that is a long ways off with rogers under center
second all will be forgotten after we draft Darnold #1 and he becomes the player i think he will be and for the posters crying about giving up a third for Taylor that pick will also be forgotten about
-
-
You're a one-man wolfpack, aren't you?
I've got some wolves.
-
It's difficult not to be excited about this deal, and honestly, I think we still have a chance to sign Trumaine Johnson from the Rams. Not getting ahead of myself, but I get the feeling we're not done. Browns want to win now, and we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

