Skip to content

Damarious Randall A Brown

The Browns Board
47 22 2.8k
  • Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

     he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

     he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?

    @calfoxwc said:

     he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?

    That's what I was thinking. There is alot of good CB talent in this draft. FS not so much

  • isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.

    he isn't tall.

    https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887

    The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.

    Seems he was looking forward to 2018.

    Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018

    @calfoxwc said:

    isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.

    he isn't tall.

    https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887

    The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.

    Seems he was looking forward to 2018.

    Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018

    I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.

    he isn't tall.

    https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887

    The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.

    Seems he was looking forward to 2018.

    Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018

    I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

    @poeticg said:

    I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

    We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set

  • Woah... prophetic? 

  • @poeticg said:

    I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

    We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set

    @gumby73 said:

    We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set

    Home Alone is a staple at Christmas time... KEVIN!>!

  • i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him. 

  • i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him. 

    @browns1216 said:

    i had high hopes for kizer this year, i bet working with aaron rodgers will do wonders for him. 

    Time and Dorsey waits for no one.  

  • Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

    @louisville-slugger said:

    If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

    first that is a long ways off with rogers under center

    second all will be forgotten after we draft Darnold #1 and he becomes the player i think he will be and for the posters crying about giving up a third for Taylor that pick will also be forgotten about

  • Ronald McDarnold at #1? You want fries with that? 😆

  • Ronald McDarnold at #1? You want fries with that? 😆

    @poeticg said:

    Ronald McDarnold at #1? You want fries with that? 😆

    You're a one-man wolfpack, aren't you?

    onemanwolfpack.jpg

  • @poeticg said:

    Ronald McDarnold at #1? You want fries with that? 😆

    You're a one-man wolfpack, aren't you?

    onemanwolfpack.jpg

    @dutch-oven said:

    You're a one-man wolfpack, aren't you?

    onemanwolfpack.jpg

    I've got some wolves. 

  • It's difficult not to be excited about this deal, and honestly, I think we still have a chance to sign Trumaine Johnson from the Rams. Not getting ahead of myself, but I get the feeling we're not done. Browns want to win now, and we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase. 

  • It's difficult not to be excited about this deal, and honestly, I think we still have a chance to sign Trumaine Johnson from the Rams. Not getting ahead of myself, but I get the feeling we're not done. Browns want to win now, and we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase. 

    Anyone would think that was the plan all along.... 

  • Randall will play FS here like he did in college 

  • Randall will play FS here like he did in college 

    @londonbrown said:

    Randall will play FS here like he did in college 

    younger, but Is he any better than McCourtny? McCourtny started at FS than slid to CB due to injuries at position..

  • DDF5A1D4-5CC5-4519-AA7C-DDC3ED4446B0.png

  • So is THIS the guy who will bring Peppers in from the Hinterland?

  • So is THIS the guy who will bring Peppers in from the Hinterland?

    @orion said:

    So is THIS the guy who will bring Peppers in from the Hinterland?

    Not sure about that, but getting this guy does not mean at all that the Browns will not draft a DB....perhaps even at #4

  • So is THIS the guy who will bring Peppers in from the Hinterland?

    @orion said:

    So is THIS the guy who will bring Peppers in from the Hinterland?

    Yep, looks like he will play FS and Peppers will move to his more natural SS spot.

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Browns-will-likely-play-trade-Damarious-Randall-at-free-safety-116145648