Skip to content

Kizer to the Packers

The Browns Board
49 27 1.8k 1
  • Sounds like Dorsey is in charge and not listening to Uncle Fester who wanted AJ Mc Carren

  • Whoa

  • I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

  • I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    @poeticg said:

    I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    He gone too.  Don't you worry about that. 

  • @poeticg said:

    I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    He gone too.  Don't you worry about that. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    He gone too.  Don't you worry about that. 

  • Jesus Dorsey I can only get so erect.

  • FINALLY, a Browns fo that knows talent, and sees weaknesses in the roster of the Browns and they

    ARE going to fix em. Fast.

  • I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    @poeticg said:

    I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!!

     flushing 2 turds is better than one.. hey look..Hogan still wears Stanford red shoes   

  • Wonder what Hue was doing? 

  • It's a good thing for Kizer.  

  • Damarious Wayne Randall (born August 29, 1992) is an American football cornerback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Arizona State. Randall was drafted by the Packers in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft.

  • Young first round talent CB that was very vet savvy covering JG last year for "The Kitanic"!!!

    Wins all day! 

    How long does it win? All Day, All Day.

  • interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

  • interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    @browns1216 said:

    interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

  • Green Bay is the franchise a QB like Kizer needed to be drafted by in the first place. 

  • @browns1216 said:

    interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

    @hoorta said:

    He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

    It's Draft Day😉...Kizer will now be filling the shoes of ERFA QB Joe (gotta be Bo) Callahan in GB as 3rd QB. #2 QB Brett Hundley(could be Kizer's twin throwing motion?) contract expires in 2019..who goes PS with Rogers starting or do they active 3?

  • @hoorta said:

    He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

    It's Draft Day😉...Kizer will now be filling the shoes of ERFA QB Joe (gotta be Bo) Callahan in GB as 3rd QB. #2 QB Brett Hundley(could be Kizer's twin throwing motion?) contract expires in 2019..who goes PS with Rogers starting or do they active 3?

    @gumby73 said:

    It's Draft Day😉...Kizer will now be filling the shoes of ERFA QB Joe (gotta be Bo) Callahan in GB as 3rd QB. #2 QB Brett Hundley(could be Kizer's twin throwing motion?) contract expires in 2019..who goes PS with Rogers starting or do they active 3?

    They will all be "active".  Just a question of who's "inactive" come game day....  You don't trade for a guy and put him on practice squad- risk is way too high there.... 

  • This is a great place for Kizer. It's almost throwing him a bone and doing him a solid. I'm glad Kizer ended up somewhere he can be developed. He has potential, but just got the wrong end of the stick. He always handled everything as professional as possible. He will easily beat out Hundley, whom will probably be released at this point. 

  • For a coffee fetcher ol Dorsey is doing damn good.

    WR who was coveted by many teams. NE wanted him, QB who can win some games while the rookie QB develops under no rush. CB to hopefully shore up the bad pass defense. Gotta think that Williams gave his blessing.