Skip to content

Kizer to the Packers

The Browns Board
49 27 1.8k 1
  • Sounds like Dorsey is in charge and not listening to Uncle Fester who wanted AJ Mc Carren

    @7moses7 said:

    Sounds like Dorsey is in charge and not listening to Uncle Fester who wanted AJ Mc Carren

    Precisely.....thank Goodness

  • I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    @poeticg said:

    I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

    I guess so.  It enhances his chances of sticking around....but just a little bit.   

    Do you think he will outlast Kessler now?

  • interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    @browns1216 said:

    interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

  • @browns1216 said:

    interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    We agree here.. Screw him, Ohio or not!

  • @browns1216 said:

    interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    @nickers said:

    We agree here.. Screw him, Ohio or not!

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    @nickers said:

    We agree here.. Screw him, Ohio or not!

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

    @browns1216 said:

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

    As Rich would say... "He STANK"

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nah...I don't give a shite if he does.   He is no longer with the Browns...and though he is an Ohio guy...screw him.

    @nickers said:

    We agree here.. Screw him, Ohio or not!

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

    @browns1216 said:

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

    Screw him simply means that since he is no longer with us, there is no longer any reason to care if he has any success or not.   He can continue to be as bad as he was here and we could care less..

    Did you really have trouble figuring out what that meant?

  • @browns1216 said:

    why screw him?  it's not like he left the team by choice.  he was a rookie thrown into a bad situation here, not all of the losses were on him.

    As Rich would say... "He STANK"

    @nickers said:

    As Rich would say... "He STANK"

    Please advise us on a grammar issue:

    Stink

    Stank

    Stunk

    What is the proper tense for each of these?

  • @nickers said:

    As Rich would say... "He STANK"

    Please advise us on a grammar issue:

    Stink

    Stank

    Stunk

    What is the proper tense for each of these?

    @the-gipper said:

    Please advise us on a grammar issue:

    Stink (the present)

    Stank (the past)

    Stunk (the past)

    What is the proper tense for each of these?

  • This topic suddenly stinks. 😆

  • Bring on Rosen and benkert.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bring on Rosen and benkert.

    lol....

    @hoorta said:

    He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

    Bingo... and this was pure inside knowledge stuff.

    Our acquired, former-GB, FO talent knew Randall's FS potential and that they had coveted Kizer in the 2017 draft... even had him in their discussion at #33, but went CB.

    Kizer was never going to play in CLE again and Randall was never going to play FS as long as Ha Ha draws breath.

    A true win-win deal.