Tyrod from a Bills Fan's Perspective
-
I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September.
From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever.
I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September.
From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever.
Johnson landry and Gordon should help with that
-
I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September.
From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever.
I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September.
From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever.
I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some. Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options: Duke, Landry, Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde. Not sure he had that in Buff. But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks. Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.
-
I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September.
From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever.
I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some. Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options: Duke, Landry, Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde. Not sure he had that in Buff. But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks. Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.
I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some. Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options: Duke, Landry, Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde. Not sure he had that in Buff. But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks. Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.
The weapons the Browns have surrounded TT with can't hurt. I'm not sure if his height is the issue but he misses open guys very often and ends up checking it down to the RB or taking a sack.
-
I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some. Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options: Duke, Landry, Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde. Not sure he had that in Buff. But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks. Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.
The weapons the Browns have surrounded TT with can't hurt. I'm not sure if his height is the issue but he misses open guys very often and ends up checking it down to the RB or taking a sack.
The weapons the Browns have surrounded TT with can't hurt. I'm not sure if his height is the issue but he misses open guys very often and ends up checking it down to the RB or taking a sack.
There were dozens of times that we wish that Hue had taught Kizer to throw to the check down back. Either Hue didn't teach it....or Kizer could not learn to do so...or he panicked.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login