Skip to content

Our Draft ....ROUND 1

The Browns Board
50 19 2.1k
  • Our draft is this weekend

    @darren15 said:

    Our draft is this weekend

    I think there's a lot of truth to this statement. I believe Dorsey has somewhat changed the free agent perception of our franchise, if only a little. You can feel the momentum building and it wouldn't shock me in the least if we started free agency off with a bang. Either by signing Trumaine Johnson, trading for a big name, or doing both. We're not going to sit back and see what happens. 

    As far as the first round of the draft goes, I think our strategy remains the same. Get our QB, add another impact player, and probably trade back into the first round similar to last season. 

  • 1 more thing....when you have made your selections please PM the next 2 GM's up

  • OK as there are no trades my selection at 1 is different than the player I would take if this was a real draft  .....reason being I cannot separate 2  QB's so I am happy to take one of them at 4 ...both QB's have advantages over the other so it was difficult to separate them so I am taking in my opinion the best player in the draft and its NOT a running back, its a player that can cause havoc opposite Myles Garrett.... bookend DE's like Mathis and Freeney

    With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select .......

    BRADLEY CHUBB ... DE ...NC STATE

  • Jets trade up to 3 ....amendment made

  • The NY Giants select Josh Rosen and get Eli Manning’s heir apparent. 

  • So....does this mean we are on?

  • Yes we have begun...

  • Just a suggestion, darren, but ask that the chitchat in this thread be minimized, start a "Comment" thread, and enlist a Mod to move comments there until folks get the message.

    They can start with this one... 😉

  • Well I guess they dd not trade up for nothing after just a 1 year contract with Bridgewater. Jets take Sam Darnold QB USC

  • Well one of my 2 QB's just went but my other one is still there ...... I would love to draft the BPA right now Quenton Nelson but I cannot

    With the 4th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

    JOSH ALLEN .... QB ....Wyoming

  • Kubiac/Elway acquired Case Keenum for a reason--they believe he is exactly the kind of QB they need so they give him some support in Guard Quenton Nelson, N.D. Screw Barkley. LOL!😆

    EDIT: Messages sent to LondonBrown and RoyceRolls.

  • The Colts select Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

  • Well one of my 2 QB's just went but my other one is still there ...... I would love to draft the BPA right now Quenton Nelson but I cannot

    With the 4th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

    JOSH ALLEN .... QB ....Wyoming

    @darren15 said:

    Well one of my 2 QB's just went but my other one is still there ...... I would love to draft the BPA right now Quenton Nelson but I cannot

    With the 4th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

    JOSH ALLEN .... QB ....Wyoming

    I am in the #AnyoneButAllen camp so this thread is enough to scare me off Chubb at #1 if it means we get left with Allen !

  • Tampa bay buccaneers select: Denzel Ward. 

    Chicago bears select: Tremaine Edmunds.

  • With the 9th Pick, the San Francisco 49ers select... Minkah Fitzpatrick!

  • With the 10th pick of the NFL Draft the Oakland(Las Vegas) Raiders select... Roquan Smith! 

  • The Miami Dolphins select Vita Vea, DT, Washington

  • Hey, 200lbMumford, please message someone named "200lbMumford" and tell that other guy that it's his turn with the Ben-Gals pick...

  • Hey, 200lbMumford, please message someone named "200lbMumford" and tell that other guy that it's his turn with the Ben-Gals pick...

    @unsympathetic said:

    Hey, 200lbMumford, please message someone named "200lbMumford" and tell that other guy that it's his turn with the Ben-Gals pick...

    No don't they traded the pick to the Bills its me

  • Bills need help in some key positions ...QB not as big a need now, WR, and O Line but with a top quality safety sitting there in the green room it is hard to pass

    With the 12th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills Select Derwen James _ Safety - Florida State

    PM sent to Flyin J