Skip to content

Browns Board March Madness

The Browns Board
77 11 4.7k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    CRAP I lost OKL in OT, oh well madness is on!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    2-0! WhaHoo...

    Never should have gone to OT... and OK should have never gotten an invite.

    Penn giving KU a game... controlling the pace.

    Go Buckeyes...

  • 2-0! WhaHoo...

    Never should have gone to OT... and OK should have never gotten an invite.

    Penn giving KU a game... controlling the pace.

    Go Buckeyes...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tour2ma said:

    2-0! WhaHoo...

    Never should have gone to OT... and OK should have never gotten an invite.

    Penn giving KU a game... controlling the pace.

    Go Buckeyes...

    I expected Penn to give them trouble. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    ... and bye-bye perfection thanks to a Loyola buzzer beater. Oh well... 5 of 6 verging on 7 of 8.

    But I was so looking forward to meeting Warren Buffet...

  • ... and bye-bye perfection thanks to a Loyola buzzer beater. Oh well... 5 of 6 verging on 7 of 8.

    But I was so looking forward to meeting Warren Buffet...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and bye-bye perfection thanks to a Loyola buzzer beater. Oh well... 5 of 6 verging on 7 of 8.

    But I was so looking forward to meeting Warren Buffet...

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and bye-bye perfection thanks to a Loyola buzzer beater. Oh well... 5 of 6 verging on 7 of 8.

    But I was so looking forward to meeting Warren Buffet...

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mjp28 said:

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    Ponderosa? That's so 80's...

    Golden Corral, baby!

  • @mjp28 said:

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    Ponderosa? That's so 80's...

    Golden Corral, baby!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tour2ma said:

    Ponderosa? That's so 80's...

    Golden Corral, baby!

    I don't get out much.  😳

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and bye-bye perfection thanks to a Loyola buzzer beater. Oh well... 5 of 6 verging on 7 of 8.

    But I was so looking forward to meeting Warren Buffet...

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mjp28 said:

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton.  There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose.  No more. 

    And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more.  There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla.  And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.

  • @mjp28 said:

    There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.  😆

    Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton.  There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose.  No more. 

    And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more.  There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla.  And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton.  There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose.  No more. 

    And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more.  There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla.  And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.

    I guess that's a sure fire way to know you're an old geezer now....... "I remember the places that aren't there anymore".  Hey I'll be 68 this year and I remember working for $1/HR  in 1966. Blah, blah, blah......

    Meanwhile the youngsters just roll their eyes, like we used to do. 🙄

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Meanwhile back at the brackets...

    I got Buffaloed... 🙁

  • Meanwhile back at the brackets...

    I got Buffaloed... 🙁

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile back at the brackets...

    I got Buffaloed... 🙁

    So did a lot of people like Sir Charles Barkley (not the PSU RB).  I resisted moving them up. Oh go T A&M and PUR right now, MST later!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I've always thought hitting the Elite 8 and Final 4 was critical to winning this thing:

    Default Scoring (Points by Round)
    Round Points Per Correct Pick Points Possible Best Possible Score
    Round of 64 1 point 32 points 32 points
    Round of 32 2 points 32 points 64 points
    Sweet 16 4 points 32 points 96 points
    Elite Eight 8 points 32 points 128 points
    Final Four 16 points 32 points 160 points
    Championship 32 points 32 points 192 points
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    One "major" upset today:   #13 seed Marshall beats #4 seed Wichita St.

    Minor upset:   10 seed Butler beats 7 seed  Arkansas.......but I predicted that one.  

    I just wish Effing Duke, NC, KY, Kansas would all lose.   

    But the NCAA won't allow that because they want to keep their ratings up there.

  • Meanwhile back at the brackets...

    I got Buffaloed... 🙁

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile back at the brackets...

    I got Buffaloed... 🙁

    Many got M A C'd..have a McDouble

    @the-gipper said:

      I just wish Effing Duke, NC, would all lose.   

    But the NCAA won't allow that because they want to keep their ratings up there.

    Easy fella,Andy Griffin from Mayberry reruns get old around these parts..it's our Basketball Bowl..

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    SPORTS History made tonight.

    #16 beats a 31-2 #1 team......and Cincinnati just got a big gift to go to the final four. 

  • SPORTS History made tonight.

    #16 beats a 31-2 #1 team......and Cincinnati just got a big gift to go to the final four. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mjp28 said:

    SPORTS History made tonight.

    #16 beats a 31-2 #1 team......and Cincinnati just got a big gift to go to the final four. 

    #1 teams were 135-0 going into that game vs #16s... And it wasn't even close, Virginia lost by 20! 

  • @mjp28 said:

    SPORTS History made tonight.

    #16 beats a 31-2 #1 team......and Cincinnati just got a big gift to go to the final four. 

    #1 teams were 135-0 going into that game vs #16s... And it wasn't even close, Virginia lost by 20! 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    #1 teams were 135-0 going into that game vs #16s... And it wasn't even close, Virginia lost by 20! 

    I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.

    Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.

    Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Quick fact- Do you know what else will make Sports History? The next time the Browns earn a Victory. Sad but True. 

  • Quick fact- Do you know what else will make Sports History? The next time the Browns earn a Victory. Sad but True. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @poeticg said:

    Quick fact- Do you know what else will make Sports History? The next time the Browns earn a Victory. Sad but True. 

    More like if the BROWNS keep losing until they win. The losses are truly historic.

  • @poeticg said:

    Quick fact- Do you know what else will make Sports History? The next time the Browns earn a Victory. Sad but True. 

    More like if the BROWNS keep losing until they win. The losses are truly historic.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mjp28 said:

    More like if the BROWNS keep losing until they win. The losses are truly historic.

    I was actually sorta kinda thinking that they may finally win their season opener this year.