Browns Board March Madness
-
-
There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.

Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton. There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose. No more.
And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more. There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla. And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.
-
There's always the Ponderosa Buffet.

Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton. There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose. No more.
And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more. There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla. And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.
Only Ponderosas left in NE Ohio are one in Warren and one in Carrolton. There used to be a couple near me......Barberton, Montrose. No more.
And yea....no more Sizzlers around here any more. There used to be a couple....but now the closest one is in Kissimmee Fla. And that is the only one in the east....all others are in the Rocky Mountains or West.
I guess that's a sure fire way to know you're an old geezer now....... "I remember the places that aren't there anymore". Hey I'll be 68 this year and I remember working for $1/HR in 1966. Blah, blah, blah......
Meanwhile the youngsters just roll their eyes, like we used to do.

-
I've always thought hitting the Elite 8 and Final 4 was critical to winning this thing:
Default Scoring (Points by Round) Round Points Per Correct Pick Points Possible Best Possible Score Round of 64 1 point 32 points 32 points Round of 32 2 points 32 points 64 points Sweet 16 4 points 32 points 96 points Elite Eight 8 points 32 points 128 points Final Four 16 points 32 points 160 points Championship 32 points 32 points 192 points -
One "major" upset today: #13 seed Marshall beats #4 seed Wichita St.
Minor upset: 10 seed Butler beats 7 seed Arkansas.......but I predicted that one.
I just wish Effing Duke, NC, KY, Kansas would all lose.
But the NCAA won't allow that because they want to keep their ratings up there.
-
Meanwhile back at the brackets...
I got Buffaloed...

Many got M A C'd..have a McDouble
I just wish Effing Duke, NC, would all lose.
But the NCAA won't allow that because they want to keep their ratings up there.
Easy fella,Andy Griffin from Mayberry reruns get old around these parts..it's our Basketball Bowl..
-
SPORTS History made tonight.
#16 beats a 31-2 #1 team......and Cincinnati just got a big gift to go to the final four.
-
#1 teams were 135-0 going into that game vs #16s... And it wasn't even close, Virginia lost by 20!
I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.
Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.
Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.
-
Quick fact- Do you know what else will make Sports History? The next time the Browns earn a Victory. Sad but True.
-
-
#1 teams were 135-0 going into that game vs #16s... And it wasn't even close, Virginia lost by 20!
I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.
Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.
Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.
I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.
Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.
Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.
Watched the highlights- those guys shot the lights out from three land.
-
I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.
Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.
Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.
Watched the highlights- those guys shot the lights out from three land.
-
Zombo said:
Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...
Zombo
I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

-
I was actually sorta kinda thinking that they may finally win their season opener this year.
You mean these Steelers to lose to these BROWNS? Well there still is the draft.
Steelers - Roethlisberger, A. Brown, L. Bell vs BROWNS - TBD
ODDS TO WIN 2018-19 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP (1/19/19) - from vegasinsider.com naturally.Team Odds New England Patriots 12/5 Pittsburgh Steelers 5/1 Houston Texans 10/1 Jacksonville Jaguars 10/1 Oakland Raiders 13/1 Los Angeles Chargers 14/1 Kansas City Chiefs 16/1 Baltimore Ravens 18/1 Denver Broncos 18/1 Indianapolis Colts 20/1 Tennessee Titans 25/1 Cincinnati Bengals 40/1 Buffalo Bills 50/1 Miami Dolphins 50/1 New York Jets 50/1 Cleveland Browns 60/1 How To Bet NFL FuturesThe “Odds to Win” wager in pro football is also commonly referred to as a future wager. Bettors must correctly select a team to win an event that takes place a later time. The money wagered will be tied up until there is an outcome and bettors will receive fixed odds when they place the wager. The future odds are normally updated on a weekly basis and wagers can be placed throughout the season.
-
Zombo said:
Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...
Zombo
I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

Oh we have three of the final four identically the same MST, GONZ, PUR and you have CIN and I have MST for the 32 point National Champions! Stay tuned.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
