Browns Board March Madness
-
I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.
Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.
Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.
Watched the highlights- those guys shot the lights out from three land.
-
Zombo said:
Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...
Zombo
I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

-
I was actually sorta kinda thinking that they may finally win their season opener this year.
You mean these Steelers to lose to these BROWNS? Well there still is the draft.
Steelers - Roethlisberger, A. Brown, L. Bell vs BROWNS - TBD
ODDS TO WIN 2018-19 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP (1/19/19) - from vegasinsider.com naturally.Team Odds New England Patriots 12/5 Pittsburgh Steelers 5/1 Houston Texans 10/1 Jacksonville Jaguars 10/1 Oakland Raiders 13/1 Los Angeles Chargers 14/1 Kansas City Chiefs 16/1 Baltimore Ravens 18/1 Denver Broncos 18/1 Indianapolis Colts 20/1 Tennessee Titans 25/1 Cincinnati Bengals 40/1 Buffalo Bills 50/1 Miami Dolphins 50/1 New York Jets 50/1 Cleveland Browns 60/1 How To Bet NFL FuturesThe “Odds to Win” wager in pro football is also commonly referred to as a future wager. Bettors must correctly select a team to win an event that takes place a later time. The money wagered will be tied up until there is an outcome and bettors will receive fixed odds when they place the wager. The future odds are normally updated on a weekly basis and wagers can be placed throughout the season.
-
Zombo said:
Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...
Zombo
I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.
You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.)

Oh we have three of the final four identically the same MST, GONZ, PUR and you have CIN and I have MST for the 32 point National Champions! Stay tuned.

-
The good news is I did not have Virginia in the Final Four...
The bad news in I had Arizona beating them in Round 3.
A quadrant is a terrible thing to waste.
Still... as low as my point total currently places me, my point potential hasn't been bashed as badly as many of the "current leaders".
-
Those who had either Kentucky or Cincinnati to come out of that bracket are pretty happy at this point.
-
The good news is I did not have Virginia in the Final Four...
The bad news in I had Arizona beating them in Round 3.
A quadrant is a terrible thing to waste.
Still... as low as my point total currently places me, my point potential hasn't been bashed as badly as many of the "current leaders".
The good news is I did not have Virginia in the Final Four...
The bad news in I had Arizona beating them in Round 3.
A quadrant is a terrible thing to waste.
Still... as low as my point total currently places me, my point potential hasn't been bashed as badly as many of the "current leaders".
A lot of early leaders just pick 1 point easy favorites the real value comes later, I'd rather have potential points.
GO BIG TEN!
-
Those who had either Kentucky or Cincinnati to come out of that bracket are pretty happy at this point.
Those who had either Kentucky or Cincinnati to come out of that bracket are pretty happy at this point.
Oh you mean "Cincinnati all the way Zombo"?
-
Very...
Meanwhile Big Blue almost made me a disinterested spectator.... my wife's Alma Mater gave them more than they could handle.
It was really really hard to not openly pull for "the other team"...
But, yes, a sizeable cheer slipped out when the final shot bottomed out... oops!
-
Xoly crap, the best seed left in the West is......#3 Michigan? Are you kidding me? Who'd pick them?

-
Xoly crap, the best seed left in the West is......#3 Michigan? Are you kidding me? Who'd pick them?

-
-
And a little child (freshman) shall lead them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login