Skip to content

Browns Board March Madness

The Browns Board
77 11 4.7k
  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah how anticlimactic is that. (or are the rest of us just a bunch of weenies?)  😆

    Upon further review I did need another Wolverine win... I think...

    But now I do for sure... I think... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Upon further review I did need another Wolverine win... I think...

    But now I do for sure... I think... 😉

    Yeah I need 'em to win so that when my one and done Texas fan friends give me a hard time I can say, "If we hadn't run into the National Champs we might have gone further than the Sweet Sixteen you losers."😁

    BTW our soph phenom Robert Williams declared for the draft. He is playing at a much higher level that DeAndre Jordan was when he left after one year. We were lucky he stayed for two. Two time SEC defender of the year.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah how anticlimactic is that. (or are the rest of us just a bunch of weenies?)  😆

    Upon further review I did need another Wolverine win... I think...

    But now I do for sure... I think... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Upon further review I did need another Wolverine win... I think...

    But now I do for sure... I think... 😉

    Right now there are nine "locked in losers" of the 14 players that is they can not gain any more points. Several are a point or two ahead of you.

    If Tour gets -0- more points you should end up between 3rd and 6th place depending on how and who else wins, if Loyola runs the table were all screwed. 😳

    If I were a betting man, which I've been known to be from time-to-time Tour is the odds on favorite right now. 

    -OR- wait and see if Michigan can blow away Loyola which they should with their rugged BIG TEN experience and you're a step closer depending on how the #1 seeds do.

    .........I liked it so much better last year. 😆

  • Here's your FINAL FOUR ladies and gentlemen as of March 29, 2018.....

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/futures/

    ODDS TO WIN 2018 NCAA MEN'S TOURNAMENT (4/2/18)
    Team Odds
    Villanova 10/11
    Michigan 13/5
    Kansas 16/5
    Loyola Chicago 10/1
  • Whew...

    Loyola put up a great fight, but as fatigue sets in superior athleticism will overcome superior teamwork. That Loy-Chi zone was awesome for about 30 minutes.

    It's simple now... if Nova loses, I win. If they don't, bigelow wins.

  • Whew...

    Loyola put up a great fight, but as fatigue sets in superior athleticism will overcome superior teamwork. That Loy-Chi zone was awesome for about 30 minutes.

    It's simple now... if Nova loses, I win. If they don't, bigelow wins.

    @tour2ma said:

    Whew...

    Loyola put up a great fight, but as fatigue sets in superior athleticism will overcome superior teamwork. That Loy-Chi zone was awesome for about 30 minutes.

    It's simple now... if Nova loses, I win.

    Michigan needs to win one, Villanova needs to win two.

    ........just please don't go out and buy a bunch of maize and blue sh*t.

    GO BIG TEN, sorry Michael nothing personal. 😉

  • Nah... no such inclination here, but Blue needs to win this one for Luke Witte... 🥷

  • Nah... no such inclination here, but Blue needs to win this one for Luke Witte... 🥷

    @tour2ma said:

    Nah... no such inclination here, but Blue needs to win this one for Luke Witte... 🥷

    Yeah go blue but in one other tournament I've got M vs Nova, Nova winning, 130 points. Eh.

    My personal tiebreaker GO BIG TEN!

  • The 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, consensus is Villanova by 6 1/2, O/U 145.

    NCAA BASKETBALL SPREAD
    freeodds_hdr_vegas1_bkc.gif
    04/02 9:20 PM
    601 Michigan
    602 Villanova
     
    145u-05
    -7 -02
     
    145u-10
    -6½ -10
     
    145u-10
    -6½ -10
     
     
     
     
    145½u-10
    -6½ -10
     
    145u-10
    -7 -10
     
    145u-10
    -7 -05
     
    146u-10
    -7 -10
     
    145o-15
    -6½ -15
    Picks
    TV: TBS, DTV: 247
     
    Updated: Sun, Apr 1 10:54 PM EDT
    NOTES:
    • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
    • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
    • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
    ODDS TO WIN 2018 NCAA MEN'S TOURNAMENT (4/2/18)
    Team Odds
    Villanova 5/16
    Michigan 13/5
     

    How To Bet College Basketball Futures

    The “Odds to Win” wager in pro baseball is also commonly referred to as a future wager. Bettors must correctly select a team to win an event that takes place a later time. The money wagered will be tied up until there is an outcome and bettors will receive fixed odds when they place the wager. The future odds are normally updated on a weekly basis and wagers can be placed throughout the season.

    So there you go......

  • Well congratulations to Michael and Bigelow80 in coming from behind to win it by 3 points!

    And thanks to all of us losers for making it all possible. 

    Standings

    Rank
    Owner
    Bracket
    Correct Picks
    Points
    Possible Pts
    1
    32
    98
    98
    2
    39361574426_98028a_16sq.jpgB
    35
    95
    95
    3
    38
    77
    77
    4
    35
    65
    65
    5
    38
    64
    64
    6
    32
    55
    55
    7
    32
    55
    55
    8
    39361574426_98028a_16sq.jpgmjp
    34
    51
    51
    9
    31
    51
    51
    10
    31
    51
    51
    11
    31
    51
    51
    12
    30
    48
    48
    13
    28
    41
    41
    14
    30
    39
    39
    15
    0
    -
    0
  • Well at least I had a good 8 minutes or so. 😄

    Congrats, Michael...