Chris Smith, DE
-
-
Depth. Could spell the end for Orchard.
Or Nassib.
-
Depth. Could spell the end for Orchard.
Or Nassib.
-
Nassib has at least shown some upside and has one less season under his belt. For the PFF nerds, Nassib was rated out as "average".
The only thing that matters is what Dorsey thinks.
-
What would this say about going after Chubb with #4?
It may say that the Browns don't think he will be there at #4....and they may be right.
-
I just see this guy a a rotational guy and doesn't imply anything about Chubb being there or not. I think its possible as the day unfolds that both Chubb and Barkley will be there at 4. In fact I will state that one of those 2 will be there at 4 for sure. The Jets are probably trading up, the Bill want to trade up, Colts are probably willing partners in a trade back. The Giants not sure they would drop back, Colts I think will, which means Chubb or Barkley will be there at 4.
-
Dorsey is here to spend the money. At least he values winning over draft capital.
-
Nassib has at least shown some upside and has one less season under his belt. For the PFF nerds, Nassib was rated out as "average".
The only thing that matters is what Dorsey thinks.
-
What would this say about going after Chubb with #4?
It may say that the Browns don't think he will be there at #4....and they may be right.
What would this say about going after Chubb with #4?
It may say that the Browns don't think he will be there at #4....and they may be right.
I don't think Chris Smith, who has had a very average at best career, would act as a substitute for Chubb. They would more likely search for a pass rusher in the second round if that is their goal if they don't get a shot at Chubb.
-
What would this say about going after Chubb with #4?
It may say that the Browns don't think he will be there at #4....and they may be right.
I don't think Chris Smith, who has had a very average at best career, would act as a substitute for Chubb. They would more likely search for a pass rusher in the second round if that is their goal if they don't get a shot at Chubb.
I don't think Chris Smith, who has had a very average at best career, would act as a substitute for Chubb. They would more likely search for a pass rusher in the second round if that is their goal if they don't get a shot at Chubb.
Or maybe we're starting to find players that can contribute to winning, and the overall plan instead of just finding "good players". I think we're shaping up to think more smartly, kind of like the Pats do. We're cutting the fat out and finding team players, I like it.
-
I don't think Chris Smith, who has had a very average at best career, would act as a substitute for Chubb. They would more likely search for a pass rusher in the second round if that is their goal if they don't get a shot at Chubb.
Or maybe we're starting to find players that can contribute to winning, and the overall plan instead of just finding "good players". I think we're shaping up to think more smartly, kind of like the Pats do. We're cutting the fat out and finding team players, I like it.
Or maybe we're starting to find players that can contribute to winning, and the overall plan instead of just finding "good players". I think we're shaping up to think more smartly, kind of like the Pats do. We're cutting the fat out and finding team players, I like it.
I hope he pans out into a decent rotational guy.
-
This guy is going to spank your momma.
-
This guy is going to spank your momma.
This guy is going to spank your momma.
Your momma...or his monkey?
-
Nassib has at least shown some upside and has one less season under his belt. For the PFF nerds, Nassib was rated out as "average".
The only thing that matters is what Dorsey thinks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login