Skip to content

Crowell to the Jets

The Browns Board
51 21 2.0k 1
  • Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    It's a terrific rb draft. Guice, Chubb, Michel, etc

    we'll be fine.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm seeing shades of T-Rich again.. no thanks...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    trumaine Johnson also signed with the jets,guess it was a damn good thing we made those trades cause it sure does not look like F.A's want to come to cleveland

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #16

    glad McCown got 10M for a year.may need it with Crow as last line(blind) of defense.I see crow got 3 years..anybody seen a dollar amount?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    Why do you love dime a dozen running backs so much? 

  • @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #19
  • @the-gipper said:

    Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

    So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @poeticg said:

    RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    ahh....I can see it now....Hogan hands off to Barkley who sweeps behind Gene Hickerson and takes it down the sidelines for a TOUCHDOWN!  

  • @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

    Telling him not to embarrass himself?  Really?  He spouted off all last year that we HAVE a franchise QB already.  His name is Ben Hogan...all he needs is a chance and to forget about the noodle armed 500 interception first half he had against the Texans.   If just given a chance, he's Joe Montanta and Tom Brady rolled into one noodle armed guy. 

    Po embarrass himself?   The hell you say...when does that ever happen.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

  • Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @browns149 said:

    Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

  • @browns149 said:

    Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mjp28 said:

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    The first QB on their board

  • @mjp28 said:

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    The first QB on their board

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    The first QB on their board

    And hopefully, that’s the best QB in this draft

  • @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @browns149 said:

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

  • @browns149 said:

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mark-o said:

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

    I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

    The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

    Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

  • S SissyBoyFloyd wrote on last edited by SissyBoyFloyd
    #29

    I will be thrilled with any of these with #4 in this order except for #4 which depends on amount of a haul we could secure.

    1.  Chubb

    2.  Fitzpatrick

    3.  Barkley

    4.  Trade down, but only for 2 R1s or a high R1 & high R2 and hopefully a high pick in 2019.