Jordy Nelson cut...Interest?
-
-
I would definitely have interest at 8 mil per yr.
-
Depends on the price
Depends on the price
FREE?
Hey he used to be a great Fantasy League player once upon a time, I had him and AR a couple of times. Memories.
-
At his age. He is still better then Coleman
-
Too often injured.. Pass!
Some of these guys get that tag from folks and it's just wrong. Other than the season he missed he's overall had a long reliable career. He's essentially missed under 3 seasons out of 9 where he's missed a few games not counting the missed season. I think with our FO connection to GB they have at least talked.
-
33 and would take reps off any drafted WR, definitely a no
-
I think we should sign Julius Peppers on a 1 yr deal.
11 sacks last year in Carolina.. Guy is still a beast in his late 30s
-
He's older and on the downside. I could see him signing with the Broncos or Saints.
-
33 and would take reps off any drafted WR, definitely a no
33 and would take reps off any drafted WR, definitely a no
Didn't we basically just get a Jordy Nelson with the Landry trade?
-
I think we should sign Julius Peppers on a 1 yr deal.
11 sacks last year in Carolina.. Guy is still a beast in his late 30s
I think we should sign Julius Peppers on a 1 yr deal.
11 sacks last year in Carolina.. Guy is still a beast in his late 30s
Interesting......a role model for Garrett....and maybe Chubb and Ogbah!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login