Carlos Hyde is a Brown
-
Sure it is worth it....because you always go there again. And I can always separate your wings from you. I am the spider and you are the fly in my web.
Besides....Cornell is not in Ohio.....Johns Hopkins is not in Ohio...... But these are esoteric to my family.
Point is.....Michigan U is again second rate compared to things/places in Ohio....and things/place I am associated with.
Sorry you can't handle it.....but it is high time you acknowledged the second rate status of matters associated with Michigan.
And we are not even talking football teams. There is no reason to do that really. No one would have an argument there. Not even you.
Ah yes, Mr Anecdotal.
You destroyed any credibility you had many moons ago when you made your ridiculous comparisons.
But you just go with whatever feels right in your heart buddy.
Ah yes, Mr Anecdotal.
You destroyed any credibility you had many moons ago when you made your ridiculous comparisons.
But you just go with whatever feels right in your heart buddy.
No....I didn't destroy any credibility. It bolstered it.
Everything I say is an accurate FACT....or it is an opinion based on reason....and evidence.
NOTHING I have EVER said about the quality of various colleges or institutions has EVER been refuted by you.....except to say that you have a different opinion. Which..of course, counts for absolutely nothing around here.
e.g......I say that those 3 institutions....hospitals....are considered better than Univ. of Michigan. And the fact is...in an authoritative opinion...they ARE. No one said that the MU hospital sucked....or that it didn't rank highly....just that these others are considered better.
2d e.g. I said Kenyon is better in its niche as a liberal arts college than FMU. It is. I never said it could compare in certain areas to FMU. Its simple size would not allow that. It is 1600 student....not what? 40-50K students?
I said that the Akron U has a fine engineering dept. It does. Does FMU's rank higher? Probably. But what I said is that based on the people that I am aware of that have been produced by AU....which is a friend of my son's......it has a produced a better engineer than MU has: which is you. No doubt in my mind about that.
So...what else.
You want to talk football? There is no discussion there.
Basketball? At least...this year...you have a chance at making inroads there. At least for a few days.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login