Another signing, a DB, Terrance Mitchell
-
-
Just because he isn't on the list, doesn't mean it's not a good signing..
Guy had 4 INTs last year and is only 25..
4 mil a year isn't bad for a capable DB
-
Dorsey will know all about him from his time in KC?
-
-
18 passes defended, not too bad for a guy who started only 9 games
-
Dorsey will know all about him from his time in KC?
Dorsey will know all about him from his time in KC?
We have gotten a few guys that Dorsey has known about. And the OT/OG from Pitt. we got probably on the recco. from Haley.
Now......the one, last big splash that could be made?
Signing Dontari Poe...who Dorsey drafted....to replace Shelton.
But...of course, the question is:
How does our DB depth chart look now? Two DBs signed as FAs.....
Who that is currently on the roster stays....and who goes?
And what about a DB...Minkah or Derwin....at #4?
I know...Dorsey will say that NO ONE will be counted out......but???
-
18 passes defended, not too bad for a guy who started only 9 games
18 passes defended, not too bad for a guy who started only 9 games
I guess I don't really know what that means. Does that mean that he got his hands on a ball 18 times to break up a pass?
-
18 passes defended, not too bad for a guy who started only 9 games
I guess I don't really know what that means. Does that mean that he got his hands on a ball 18 times to break up a pass?
I guess I don't really know what that means. Does that mean that he got his hands on a ball 18 times to break up a pass?
I guess it means the guy isn't that bad of a DB!
Compared to the Sheet show we had to endure in our secondary last season, ill take all the help we can get!
Might also nab the S from Green Bay..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login