Corey Coleman?
-
With rumors swirling about TP possibly coming back to Cleveland, that would essentially make Corey Coleman the odd man out.
If this happens, how much value is CC worth you think?
-
I don't think that means were moving on from him. I think with his injury concerns and Gordon's off the field stuff bringing in Pryor is just insurance
-
I don't think that means were moving on from him. I think with his injury concerns and Gordon's off the field stuff bringing in Pryor is just insurance
I don't think that means were moving on from him. I think with his injury concerns and Gordon's off the field stuff bringing in Pryor is just insurance
Interesting take..
Maybe if we take TP on a one year deal, I can see Coleman sticking around.
Anything more, I think we'd trade him for a 3rd rounder this year -
With rumors swirling about TP possibly coming back to Cleveland, that would essentially make Corey Coleman the odd man out.
If this happens, how much value is CC worth you think?
With rumors swirling about TP possibly coming back to Cleveland, that would essentially make Corey Coleman the odd man out.
If this happens, how much value is CC worth you think?
Well....what would we have if Pryor signed?
Gordon
Landry
Pryor
Coleman
No...I think it is the Higgins, and the Louis's and the Coates, and the Kasem Williams who will be aufed is anyone is. Coleman will stay in the mix.
-
Not to mention Pryor can be an emergency QB. I think it' smart given he knows Hue Jackson' offense
-
Not to mention Pryor can be an emergency QB. I think it' smart given he knows Hue Jackson' offense
Not to mention Pryor can be an emergency QB. I think it' smart given he knows Hue Jackson' offense
Meh....I doubt that is what they would have in mind.
-
Coleman+3rd for Earl Thomas.
-
Coleman+3rd for Earl Thomas.
Coleman+3rd for Earl Thomas.
One can only dream.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login