Skip to content

Dorsey skips Mayfield and Rosen pro days...

The Browns Board
32 19 1.0k
  • I think if you're considering drafting the player (mainly a high pick QB) then you should go to his pro day.  HOWEVER, it's the free agency PEAK.  Dorsey is BUSY (as has been evident) right about now.  -  This IS a rather lousy time to have to have your pro day.

    @orion said:

    I think if you're considering drafting the player (mainly a high pick QB) then you should go to his pro day.  HOWEVER, it's the free agency PEAK.  Dorsey is BUSY (as has been evident) right about now.  -  This IS a rather lousy time to have to have your pro day.

    Were  Elliott Wolf or Scott McGloughan there?   Those, I think, are the important guys.

  • I still think Dorsey likes Allen.

  • I still think Dorsey likes Allen.

    @stillmotion said:

    I still think Dorsey likes Allen.

    Then I think he should have just kept Kizer.    Two peas in the same pod....no matter how many  homina homina hominas Cal makes.

  • @stillmotion said:

    I still think Dorsey likes Allen.

    Then I think he should have just kept Kizer.    Two peas in the same pod....no matter how many  homina homina hominas Cal makes.

    @the-gipper said:

    Then I think he should have just kept Kizer.    Two peas in the same pod....no matter how many  homina homina hominas Cal makes.

    so, you are saying Wentz is the same as Kizer, because he is tall, has a real big arm and can run?

    figures. No, If kizer had played in a pro-style offense, he would never have been drafted.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Then I think he should have just kept Kizer.    Two peas in the same pod....no matter how many  homina homina hominas Cal makes.

    so, you are saying Wentz is the same as Kizer, because he is tall, has a real big arm and can run?

    figures. No, If kizer had played in a pro-style offense, he would never have been drafted.

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, you are saying Wentz is the same as Kizer, because he is tall, has a real big arm and can run?

    figures. No, If kizer had played in a pro-style offense, he would never have been drafted.

    I am saying Allen is the same as Kizer.  You know....the whole broad side of a barn thing.

  • @orion said:

    I think if you're considering drafting the player (mainly a high pick QB) then you should go to his pro day.  HOWEVER, it's the free agency PEAK.  Dorsey is BUSY (as has been evident) right about now.  -  This IS a rather lousy time to have to have your pro day.

    Were  Elliott Wolf or Scott McGloughan there?   Those, I think, are the important guys.

    @the-gipper said:

    Were  Elliott Wolf or Scott McGloughan there?   Those, I think, are the important guys.

    I think Berry was at at least one of them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Were  Elliott Wolf or Scott McGloughan there?   Those, I think, are the important guys.

    I think Berry was at at least one of them.

    @orion said:

    I think Berry was at at least one of them.

    Andrew Berry?  Is he still with us?    I thought he went out the door with his Harvard Buddy Sashi.  

  • DePo and Berry are still there.  Jim Brown is an adviser.....

  • Elway was at Rosen's pro day today.  - I'm certain someone from the Browns was there...

  • Reports say Rosen looked sharp,  even though it was fairly windy. 

  • Yeah as a team will pick them up. As both men are great QB's but it is also their off the field problems that they are looking at. Johnny Manziel a gifted QB but really did not have potential and really did not materialize it due to the fact of him partying all the time.

  • Elway was at Rosen's pro day today.  - I'm certain someone from the Browns was there...

    @orion said:

    Elway was at Rosen's pro day today.  - I'm certain someone from the Browns was there...

    Any 1\2 competent NFL team is at least going to have scouts at every pro day- certainly at teams with pro prospects they want to take another look at. I have my "Pro Day" list (it's easily available) problem is some days there's 10 teams on the same day- spreads the scouting a little thin. But you going to send guys to scout Monmouth or Prairie View A&M?