From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
Zombo said:
200 wins, 500 Tds, 70,000 yards, 2 Super Bowls, 1 Ring, great arm, mad scrambling ability, exciting player, loved by teammates ... was he going to say something bad?
Never stopped me before...
By far Favre cost the Pack more Super Bowls than he won them. The only one they won when he was there was because Reggie White explained things to him so even Brett could understand it.
Brett Favre is the worst excuse for a QB in the HoF.
Never stopped me before...
By far Favre cost the Pack more Super Bowls than he won them. The only one they won when he was there was because Reggie White explained things to him so even Brett could understand it.
Brett Favre is the worst excuse for a QB in the HoF.
You are venturing into Cal/Rosen territory with unsubstantiated hate.
-
-
Never stopped me before...
By far Favre cost the Pack more Super Bowls than he won them. The only one they won when he was there was because Reggie White explained things to him so even Brett could understand it.
Brett Favre is the worst excuse for a QB in the HoF.
Only if you're counting SB wins VS stats. Brady will be the unquestioned GOAT by that yardstick. BTW I have to disagree about Farve being the worst excuse (I looked) Y A Tittle.
Only if you're counting SB wins VS stats. Brady will be the unquestioned GOAT by that yardstick. BTW I have to disagree about Farve being the worst excuse (I looked) Y A Tittle.
Here is the list of (modern day) QBs.....in the HOF.
Tell who is unworthy of being in there:
Modern Era: Quarterbacks (26)
Troy Aikman 1989-2000George Blanda (Also PK) 1949-1958, 1960-1975Terry Bradshaw 1970-1983Len Dawson 1957-1975John Elway 1983-1998Brett Favre 1991-2010Dan Fouts 1973-1987Otto Graham 1946-1955Bob Griese 1967-1980Sonny Jurgensen 1957-1974Jim Kelly 1986-1996Bobby Layne 1948-1962Dan Marino 1983-1999Joe Montana 1979-1994Warren Moon 1984-2000Joe Namath 1965-1977Ken Stabler 1970-1984Bart Starr 1956-1971Roger Staubach 1969-1979Fran Tarkenton 1961-1978Y.A. Tittle 1948-1964Johnny Unitas 1956-1973Norm Van Brocklin 1949-1960Kurt Warner 1998-2009Bob Waterfield 1945-1952Steve Young 1985-1999Also, add these "old timers" Any unworthy?Sammy Baugh (QB) 1937-1952Earl Clark (QB) 1931-1932, 1934-1938Jimmy Conzelman (QB) # 1920-1929John Driscoll (QB) 1920-1929Benny Friedman 1927-1934Arnie Herber (QB) 1930-1940, 1944-1945Sid Luckman (QB) 1939-1950Clarence (Ace) Parker (QB) 1937-141, 1945-1946Fritz Pollard (Q
1919-1926
I personally have no issue with any of them. There are a couple that, imo, might should be in that are not....Ken Anderson , McNabb, Brodie, Gabriel....arguable. -
Never stopped me before...
By far Favre cost the Pack more Super Bowls than he won them. The only one they won when he was there was because Reggie White explained things to him so even Brett could understand it.
Brett Favre is the worst excuse for a QB in the HoF.
You are venturing into Cal/Rosen territory with unsubstantiated hate.
You are venturing into Cal/Rosen territory with unsubstantiated hate.
The Reggie White story is well documented in a 330 for 30 IIRC.
His INT total is in the record book.
-
-
-
The weaknesses scream DeShone Kizer to me
-
You are venturing into Cal/Rosen territory with unsubstantiated hate.
The Reggie White story is well documented in a 330 for 30 IIRC.
His INT total is in the record book.
-
The word angels, dancing, head of pin come to mind.
The word "ignore" comes to mind.
-
The word angels, dancing, head of pin come to mind.
The word "ignore" comes to mind.
-
Every time, I check-in, hoping that this thread has been mercifully put out of its misery, yet...

-
Every time, I check-in, hoping that this thread has been mercifully put out of its misery, yet...

-
April 26th......all threads about players the Browns do not pick should be closed...or, at least the next day.
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
-
April 26th......all threads about players the Browns do not pick should be closed...or, at least the next day.
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
And you...or Z...whoever, does a "name change" for him....ala Teddy Twatwater (test, test...to see if it still works). Suckson Boners or the like.
Edit...it still works for the Twat.
(Z won't because he is still a Penn St. guy)
-
April 26th......all threads about players the Browns do not pick should be closed...or, at least the next day.
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
-
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
You have really gone over the edge. Now you are paranoid or just having delusions. Nowhere was Rosen mentioned in this. Rosen must haunt your dreams...you are seeing him even where he ain't.
-
April 26th......all threads about players the Browns do not pick should be closed...or, at least the next day.
I was responding to THIS Cal.
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
I'll be sure to send you a Rosen Fathead if we draft him, oblivious one. How many freaking times do I have to tell you I'm not a Rosen fanboy? Just because I don't like Allen means I love Rosen? You're full of $hit, and being damn inattentive on top of it. I've posted five times at least, Rosen is around my third choice. Bluntly- you're starting to get me POed, and it takes one hell of a lot to do so. .
If you'd like I can have Zombo kick YOU off for a week too if Allen doesn't get drafted by the Browns... And for sure, I'll lock this thread. You make up in obnoxiousness what Po does in sheer volume.
-
Second interview had the same concerns about completion % that many of us have and also said Rosen is the most ready for the NFL right now.
Second interview had the same concerns about completion % that many of us have and also said Rosen is the most ready for the NFL right now.
Lamar Jackson and Josh Rosen most closely compares to Brandon Weeden? That is a fresh take. And Allen compared to Tebow? Where does that come from?
Sam Darnold on par with Colt McCoy? Sadly....that actually sounds completely plausible.
HA ! It's okay to mention rosen if you're one of hoorta's little helpers......
-
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
You have really gone over the edge. Now you are paranoid or just having delusions. Nowhere was Rosen mentioned in this. Rosen must haunt your dreams...you are seeing him even where he ain't.
You have really gone over the edge. Now you are paranoid or just having delusions. Nowhere was Rosen mentioned in this. Rosen must haunt your dreams...you are seeing him even where he ain't.
so, have a little looksies in the previous post, gippsies. You see the part where YOU MENTIONED ROSEN just eight hours ago?
Sounds like you have short-term memory loss. Methinks it's you over the edge. I don't plant another stage of trays until tomorrow, maybe the next day. It's freakin 30 degrees out. Had to get the greenhouse heater going.
I had a few minutes to stop in. Have a nice day.
https://www.recipelion.com/Misc-Meats/Crow-Pie
Crow Pie
Ingredients
- 1 crow
- stuffing of your choice
- salt and pepper
- shortening
- flour
- 2 Pie crust mixes
- 2-3 hard-boiled eggs
Instructions
Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through. Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside. Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake) Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool. Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top. Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.
-
April 26th......all threads about players the Browns do not pick should be closed...or, at least the next day.
I was responding to THIS Cal.
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
I'll be sure to send you a Rosen Fathead if we draft him, oblivious one. How many freaking times do I have to tell you I'm not a Rosen fanboy? Just because I don't like Allen means I love Rosen? You're full of $hit, and being damn inattentive on top of it. I've posted five times at least, Rosen is around my third choice. Bluntly- you're starting to get me POed, and it takes one hell of a lot to do so. .
If you'd like I can have Zombo kick YOU off for a week too if Allen doesn't get drafted by the Browns... And for sure, I'll lock this thread. You make up in obnoxiousness what Po does in sheer volume.
I was responding to THIS Cal.
I'll be sure to send you a Rosen Fathead if we draft him, oblivious one. How many freaking times do I have to tell you I'm not a Rosen fanboy? Just because I don't like Allen means I love Rosen? You're full of $hit, and being damn inattentive on top of it. I've posted five times at least, Rosen is around my third choice. Bluntly- you're starting to get me POed, and it takes one hell of a lot to do so. .
If you'd like I can have Zombo kick YOU off for a week too if Allen doesn't get drafted by the Browns... And for sure, I'll lock this thread. You make up in obnoxiousness what Po does in sheer volume.
been busy, little volume. My bad, I thought you were a rosen fan because apparently you have rosen fatheads to send out?
How about you agree to send me a Josh Allen fathead when the Browns draft him?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login