From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
And you...or Z...whoever, does a "name change" for him....ala Teddy Twatwater (test, test...to see if it still works). Suckson Boners or the like.
Edit...it still works for the Twat.
(Z won't because he is still a Penn St. guy)
Even if I wasn't I'm not sure why we aren't supposed to like Saquan Barkley.
Just like the Derrick Anderson backlash from Lumbergh ... as long as Barkley isn't a Steeler or Raven ... I've got nothing against him. Hate the poster, but why the player?
Twatwater said he didn't want to play in Cleveland, that's when he became Twatwater.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Twatwater said he didn't want to play in Cleveland, that's when he became Twatwater.
Zombo
Somethings in the Twatwater
..in 2015 WR Kevin White from West Vagina
..Was a WR the Browns had targeted but his MaMa put out a media story not wanting her son to be drafted by Cleveland...Since..1.) 2015,stress fracture shin,insert steel rod 2.) 2016,same leg,broke Fibula 3.) 2017,broke left shoulder blade....maybe his mama should have played?
-
-
HA ! It's okay to mention rosen if you're one of hoorta's little helpers......
You really need to see a psychiatrist because you are becoming paranoid schizophrenic about Rosen. I mention Rosen because he was in that list of people that list of Quarterbacksthat were compared to other past quarterbackst's. That is why I mentioned Rosen . I talked about every single other QB that's up for draft this year as well. I am not the one that put Rosen's name on here....I only quoted someone else in regard to all those comparisons.
You really need to see a psychiatrist because you are becoming paranoid schizophrenic about Rosen. I mention Rosen because he was in that list of people that list of Quarterbacksthat were compared to other past quarterbackst's. That is why I mentioned Rosen . I talked about every single other QB that's up for draft this year
nothing paranoid, just having fun bashing your smartass stupid buttinski crap. lol the point is, you mentioned him, and have a nice day. I do not hate rosen. tell ya what, you quit saying I hate rosen, and I'll quit saying hoorta is rosen's biggest fan.

It was fun, but boring now. Judge not, lest you be judged an idiot. Hoorta was unhappy to read rosen's name mentioned again and again in the Allen thread that I STARTED. Have a nice day, and be vewy, vewy quiet - lest everybody finds out you may have a short-term memory problemo.

-
Me saying what the interview contains makes me a hoorta little helper? Gee I thought I was only clarifying the video that you supplied. That would make me your little helper.

But I draw the line on planting tomatoes.

I think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seeing the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentioned.
I think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentionedI think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentioned
I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.
-
I think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentionedI think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentioned
I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.
I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.
I have heard you can plant certain plants that are noxious to critters (bugs) around your main garden produce that will keep them away. Do you do that?
I know it's off topic but it's interesting. You can answer on the thread "over there".
-
& if the Browns don't take Barkley Po gets a week T-O for wasting everyone's time?
thought you got tired of rosen being mentioned in the Allen thread I started.
wait - it's okay - if he's brought up by your little political favorites. oopsies.
(why talk about Barkley in an Allen thread? )
yeah. keep hold of your little rosen poster - it might be worth a nickle someday.
-
-
Zombo said:
Even if I wasn't I'm not sure why we aren't supposed to like Saquan Barkley.
Just like the Derrick Anderson backlash from Lumbergh ... as long as Barkley isn't a Steeler or Raven ... I've got nothing against him. Hate the poster, but why the player?
Twatwater said he didn't want to play in Cleveland, that's when he became Twatwater.
Zombo
Cal OT alert!!!
I'm OK with Barkley at #4, though he's about my 3rd choice there. I sure don't hate him, hope he does well in the NFL, and should we draft him, I'll hope he has a HOF career. His YAC is what concerns me Z. Problem is Po's Man-crush is SO over the top, it's got a lot of the guys hoping we don't draft him.
Cal OT alert!!!
I'm OK with Barkley at #4, though he's about my 3rd choice there. I sure don't hate him, hope he does well in the NFL, and should we draft him, I'll hope he has a HOF career. His YAC is what concerns me Z. Problem is Po's Man-crush is SO over the top, it's got a lot of the guys hoping we don't draft him.
Yes....that is pretty much it. The slobbering and drooling over him by Po...and the same for Allen by Cal....is mainly what has me somewhat, irrationally perhaps, opposed to the Browns taking those guys.
I mean...I truly have no favorites among these top 4 QBs....
-
You really need to see a psychiatrist because you are becoming paranoid schizophrenic about Rosen. I mention Rosen because he was in that list of people that list of Quarterbacksthat were compared to other past quarterbackst's. That is why I mentioned Rosen . I talked about every single other QB that's up for draft this year
nothing paranoid, just having fun bashing your smartass stupid buttinski crap. lol the point is, you mentioned him, and have a nice day. I do not hate rosen. tell ya what, you quit saying I hate rosen, and I'll quit saying hoorta is rosen's biggest fan.

It was fun, but boring now. Judge not, lest you be judged an idiot. Hoorta was unhappy to read rosen's name mentioned again and again in the Allen thread that I STARTED. Have a nice day, and be vewy, vewy quiet - lest everybody finds out you may have a short-term memory problemo.

nothing paranoid, just having fun bashing your smartass stupid buttinski crap. lol the point is, you mentioned him, and have a nice day. I do not hate rosen. tell ya what, you quit saying I hate rosen, and I'll quit saying hoorta is rosen's biggest fan.

The POINT is,...I did NOT mention him. I simply quoted someone else's mention of his name....and you went ape shite stupid over it.
It was fun, but boring now.
Well.....you are just now getting round to being bored? The rest of us have been bored by your orgasms over Allen and your hate of Rosen, Rosen, Rosen....for months now.
Judge not, lest you be judged an idiot.
It IS actually my job to Judge. And I do not judge you to be an idiot. A poor, lost, demented soul perhaps.
Imagine this: The Browns pick Rosen....and you undergo a Scrooge like redemption process. Instead of having to be taken away in a strait jacket and shot up with Thorzine, you discover enlightenment and the glories of having Josh Rosen as your starting QB!! (of course...the thorzine is the more likely fate for you in that situation)
-
I think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentionedI think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentioned
I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.
-
Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:
Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-
SOLVED ...
So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.
I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
Not this time.
I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.
WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PMHmmmmmm? -
Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:
Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-
SOLVED ...
So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.
I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
Not this time.
I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.
WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PMHmmmmmm?Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:
Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-
SOLVED ...
So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.
I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
Not this time.
I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.
WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PMHmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hummmmmm?Huh?

-
Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:
Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-
SOLVED ...
So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.
I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
Not this time.
I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.
WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PMHmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hummmmmm?Huh?

Huh?


-
And here is what we will get from Cal if the Browns do not draft Allen:

-
And if they draft Rosen...it will be this:

-
how many times do I have to tell you that I think they will draft Darnold.
But I would draft Allen.
as for double dip text gip -
https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Support/Sending-text-messages-twice/td-p/14129527
it explains that you are double-tapping with your penis, and to start typing with your fingers.
-
-
-
Cal's secret identity:
-
nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


