Skip to content

From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen

The Browns Board
738 40 24.9k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    You really need to see a psychiatrist because you are becoming paranoid schizophrenic about Rosen. I mention Rosen because he was in that list of people that list of Quarterbacksthat were compared to other past quarterbackst's. That is why I mentioned Rosen . I talked about every single other QB that's up for draft this year 

    nothing paranoid, just having fun bashing your smartass stupid buttinski crap. lol the point is, you mentioned him, and have a nice day. I do not hate rosen. tell ya what, you quit saying I hate rosen, and I'll quit saying hoorta is rosen's biggest fan.🙄

    It was fun, but boring now. Judge not, lest you be judged an idiot. Hoorta was unhappy to read rosen's name mentioned again and again in the Allen thread that I STARTED. Have a nice day, and be vewy, vewy quiet - lest everybody finds out you may have a  short-term memory problemo. tenor.gif?itemid=5660800

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    nothing paranoid, just having fun bashing your smartass stupid buttinski crap. lol the point is, you mentioned him, and have a nice day. I do not hate rosen. tell ya what, you quit saying I hate rosen, and I'll quit saying hoorta is rosen's biggest fan.🙄

    The POINT is,...I did NOT mention him.    I simply quoted someone else's mention of his name....and you went ape shite stupid over it.

    It was fun, but boring now.

    Well.....you are just now getting round to being bored?  The rest of us have been bored by your orgasms over Allen and your hate of Rosen, Rosen, Rosen....for months now.

    Judge not, lest you be judged an idiot.

    It IS actually my job to Judge. And I do not judge you to be an idiot.   A poor, lost, demented soul perhaps.

    Imagine this:  The Browns pick Rosen....and you undergo a Scrooge like redemption process.  Instead of having to be taken away in a strait jacket and shot up with Thorzine,  you discover enlightenment and the glories of having Josh Rosen as your starting QB!!  (of course...the thorzine is the more likely fate for you in that situation)

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentionedI think Cal has had too much pesticides going to his brain. He is acting like Scrooge seen the ghost of Marley every time the name Rosen is mentioned

    I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    I grow organic, manic. You are repeating yourself again. not good, methinks.

    How many times do I have to tell everyone that my phone does that for some reason.  And I don't know why...and no one else seems to have an explanation.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:

    Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-

    SOLVED ... 
    So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
    I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
    So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
    After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.

    I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
    Not this time. 

    I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.

    WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PM
    Hmmmmmm?
     
  • Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:

    Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-

    SOLVED ... 
    So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
    I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
    So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
    After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.

    I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
    Not this time. 

    I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.

    WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PM
    Hmmmmmm?
     
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:

    Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-

    SOLVED ... 
    So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
    I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
    So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
    After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.

    I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
    Not this time. 

    I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.

    WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PM
    Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hummmmmm?
     

    Huh?😆

  • @mjp28 said:

    Well I checked around quickly, a few thoughts:

    Some think it's a tower problem, most have no idea -and-

    SOLVED ... 
    So I got rid of my repeat messages today.
    I didn't want to hard reset, which was the final verdict from one support person (not technical) at Sprint.
    So I thought, what's hard reset going to do? Stop services, remove apps? So after resetting the phone, I went into Settings>Application Settings and cleared cache on the messaging, and the Google hangouts' apps. Then I went into ALL and found running services for messaging, hangouts ... basically all the services running and stopped each one, leaving only my keyboard and services apps - the only two that didn't have options to close.
    After all services were stopped, I restarted the phone.

    I was consistently getting the repeat message right after restart, just as the external SD was mounted.
    Not this time. 

    I got a bunch of missed texts, but not the one that was repeating.

    WOOHOOO!!!! 12-28-2013 11:51 PM
    Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hmmmmmm?Hummmmmm?
     

    Huh?😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    And here is what we will get from Cal if the Browns do not draft Allen:

    eFvRKcP.gif

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    And if they draft Rosen...it will be this:

    20120914120348

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    how many times do I have to tell you that I think they will draft Darnold.

    But I would draft Allen.

    as for double dip text gip -

    https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Support/Sending-text-messages-twice/td-p/14129527

    it explains that you are double-tapping with your penis, and to start typing with your fingers.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Gip... are you sending cal finger pix again?

  • Gip... are you sending cal finger pix again?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Gip... are you sending cal finger pix again?

    Cal's expression of interest in my penis would be understandable....if he were a female or gay.  Which is it?  Maybe he is actually a tran-tran.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Cal's secret identity:

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.

  • nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.

    To you...yes, I am just a d-i-c-k's head. The part of me you covet.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    no, you are a complete dickhead. "Thou shall not covet" - even when you falsely judge.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Remember when Rosen said something to the effect that he'd rather be taken lower by a better-run franchise than higher by a poor one?

    So I'm leafing through a draft rag I picked up a while ago (Lindy's Sports) and in it was a "Spotlight" on Josh Allen... a short interview with the young lad. I found one question and answer extremely interesting considering what was said about Rosen and him not wanting to go the Browns specifically...

    Interviewer: If the Browns (or any other team) passed you over, what would you say to them?

    Allen: It's not about going as high as possible, it is about going as high as possible to the right team. 

  • nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    nah - just realizing that gipper is a dickhead. It's just obvious.

    So, it seems the rumors about you being a snowflake are completely true?  

    Can't take a little friendly jostling?   Or...did the transvestite thing strike too close to home? 

    I would not recommend then that you ever appear on "drop the mic"

    mic-drop-gif-7.gif

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    OH. you can't take a little friendly jousting? They are lookin at you, kid. and man up and take your politics elsewhere.

    tenor.gif?itemid=6199468

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    It's been an absolute pleasure watching calfox implode. 

  • OH. you can't take a little friendly jousting? They are lookin at you, kid. and man up and take your politics elsewhere.

    tenor.gif?itemid=6199468

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    OH. you can't take a little friendly jousting? They are lookin at you, kid. and man up and take your politics elsewhere.

    tenor.gif?itemid=6199468

     Sure I can   TiT   (Tranny in Training)

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    liar boring sombeitch.

    say, check this out:

    http://931thefan.com/josh-allens-college-coach-says-hes-perfect-fit-for-browns/

    Josh Allen’s College Coach Says He’s Perfect Fit for Browns