From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

-
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

-
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

-
-
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

Everyone's favorite... VICTIM CALFOX! He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
What a snowflake, our lil' cal...
-
"And he can't even beat Eastern Michigan... the worst of the Michigan Directional schools..."

-
"And he can't even beat Eastern Michigan... the worst of the Michigan Directional schools..."

"And he can't even beat Eastern Michigan... the worst of the Michigan Directional schools..."

Best line of all...
-
cal-that's why he's a darkhorse pick.
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

No it's all about the drool factor you have been told numerous timesNo it's all about the drool factor you have been told that
-
One very funny 1:08...
I love me some Brockmire!
-
that's why he's about a 3rd round/4th/5th round pick. He doesn't have the huge upside - more like a dark hole pick. lol
( u r welcome^^^them damn russian spies love some Cal..(enter hallo emoji here) ) Gumby
See? alll this Josh Allen hate is about my being a conservative. IT keeps being brought up again and again.
tough turkeys

No it's all about the drool factor you have been told numerous timesNo it's all about the drool factor you have been told that
No it's all about the drool factor you have been told numerous timesNo it's all about the drool factor you have been told that
there's no drool, you fool dickhead. Just adamant belief in my criteria, and you just pout because you can't stand being disagreed with.
-
No it's all about the drool factor you have been told numerous timesNo it's all about the drool factor you have been told that
there's no drool, you fool dickhead. Just adamant belief in my criteria, and you just pout because you can't stand being disagreed with.
there's no drool, you fool dickhead. Just adamant belief in my criteria, and you just pout because you can't stand being disagreed with.
It is drool....to the point of obsequiousness. Both you and Po. And I don't mind being disagreed with.....because here is a clue for you.....since you are clueless...and have obviously failed to pay attention to what I have said on here: I DON'T necessarily disagree with you. I don't necessarily agree with you either. Allen may be the best choice...or he may not. I have said that I am not in the camp of any of these QBs.
Have you really not gotten that? Are you so tunnel visioned and biased that you can't even comprehend anything anyone says unless it is an opinion that kowtows to your own. Are you really such a slave to your own dogma that you cannot even hear what anyone else has to say?
Let me repeat it....since your obtusity clearly needs to be cleansed: I don't necessarily disagree with you that Allen may be the better choice among the top 4 QBs that are generally being considered. They ALL have their flaws. In point of fact, I may believe that there is another QB out there that may end up better than all of them. (see 2012)
And please....get a napkin or hanky and wipe your chin.
-
yes, it's all about politics. You visited over there - and you are just one of those people.
and yes, you are a dickhead. and you are a fool. You argue and you can't win and you think you should because you are a judge?
I sneeze in your obnoxious direction. Figuratively speaking, of course. btw, I said before - you have to love Mayfield for stuff,
Allen is right up there with Darnold, different questions, and I like Rudolph and Jackson more than you know who. Have a nice bitchin day.
-
yes, it's all about politics. You visited over there - and you are just one of those people.
and yes, you are a dickhead. and you are a fool. You argue and you can't win and you think you should because you are a judge?
I sneeze in your obnoxious direction. Figuratively speaking, of course. btw, I said before - you have to love Mayfield for stuff,
Allen is right up there with Darnold, different questions, and I like Rudolph and Jackson more than you know who. Have a nice bitchin day.
yes, it's all about politics. You visited over there - and you are just one of those people.
and yes, you are a dickhead. and you are a fool. You argue and you can't win and you think you should because you are a judge?
I sneeze in your obnoxious direction. Figuratively speaking, of course. btw, I said before - you have to love Mayfield for stuff,
Allen is right up there with Darnold, different questions, and I like Rudolph and Jackson more than you know who. Have a nice bitchin day.
I didn't say a word about politics. Not sure where you got that. Or was it my use of the term dogma? I forget that not everyone is as sophisticated in the use of the language as I am....as you demonstrate here. Dogma in this case has nothing to do with politics....it was in reference to your strict adherence to your personal incontrovertable belief that Allen is the best QB going.
And two other things: A. Any arguments I engaged in here I can and did win. And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
On these QBs....there are things to like about ALL of them....and things not to like about ALL of them.
-
And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
= Dogma.

WSS
-
And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
= Dogma.

WSS
And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
= Dogma.

WSS
Yes....precisely: My accuracy is an undeniable precept!!



-
wow Phipps that's harsh man
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
And some of you are puking out the same ESPN garbage repeatedly with no context or thought behind it.
We currently don’t have any reliable receiver on our roster whatsoever. While it’s an overpayment for a typical slot receiver, the benefit of a reliable handed, dynamic receiver to a young QB cannot be understated. 85% of passes in the NFL are thrown within 20 yards from the LOS. Jarvis is one of the best within 20 yards of the LOS.
The view that “oh Jarvis can only run short routes, therefore he’s of no use to a guy who possesses the ability to throw downfield” is shortsighted.
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing low completion pass's Ya You Go Girl,,,,Shmuck allen
-
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing low completion pass's Ya You Go Girl,,,,Shmuck allen
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing
low completionpass'sFIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
-
One very funny 1:08...
"He's got a rocket arm ... But it looks like it was designed by the North Koreans."
LOL.
Zombo
-
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing
low completionpass'sFIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
FIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
-
FIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
I did a "statistics" comparison of the Top 6 QBs here like a month or so ago. Mayfield was tops. Rudolph was #2.....perhaps that is the "Big 12 thing", The two LA guys were in the middle, with Jackson and Allen bringing in the rear. So, I get why you don't want to address stats.
You know....its like lawyering: When the facts are on your side, argue the facts. When the law is on your side, argue the law. When neither are on your side....Bullshite like hell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
