From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
= Dogma.

WSS
And B. My winning had nothing to do with my being a magistrate....it had all to do with my being right.
= Dogma.

WSS
Yes....precisely: My accuracy is an undeniable precept!!



-
wow Phipps that's harsh man
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
And some of you are puking out the same ESPN garbage repeatedly with no context or thought behind it.
We currently don’t have any reliable receiver on our roster whatsoever. While it’s an overpayment for a typical slot receiver, the benefit of a reliable handed, dynamic receiver to a young QB cannot be understated. 85% of passes in the NFL are thrown within 20 yards from the LOS. Jarvis is one of the best within 20 yards of the LOS.
The view that “oh Jarvis can only run short routes, therefore he’s of no use to a guy who possesses the ability to throw downfield” is shortsighted.
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing low completion pass's Ya You Go Girl,,,,Shmuck allen
-
I remember it like it was yesterday. Allen being Phipps II is a truly scary thought..... Should I start praying for Divine Intervention?
In regard to the above... Landry is a huge positive addition. But back to Josh. I understand the "wow"factor of Allen's arm- but it takes more than that to be a pro bowl level qb in the NFL. That's what we all want right? It doesn't impress me he was throwing 80 yard rainbows at his pro day. I'm pretty sure I've never seen an 80 yard in the air completion in the 60 or so years I've been watching the NFL.
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing low completion pass's Ya You Go Girl,,,,Shmuck allen
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing
low completionpass'sFIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
-
One very funny 1:08...
"He's got a rocket arm ... But it looks like it was designed by the North Koreans."
LOL.
Zombo
-
allen put's a spin on his low completion rating said that the coach's had him throwing
low completionpass'sFIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
FIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
-
FIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
I did a "statistics" comparison of the Top 6 QBs here like a month or so ago. Mayfield was tops. Rudolph was #2.....perhaps that is the "Big 12 thing", The two LA guys were in the middle, with Jackson and Allen bringing in the rear. So, I get why you don't want to address stats.
You know....its like lawyering: When the facts are on your side, argue the facts. When the law is on your side, argue the law. When neither are on your side....Bullshite like hell.
-
Data vs. Information - Differences in Meaning. Data are simply facts or figures — bits of information, but not information itself. When data are processed, interpreted, organized, structured or presented so as to make them meaningful or useful, they are called information. Information provides context for data.

-
Data vs. Information - Differences in Meaning. Data are simply facts or figures — bits of information, but not information itself. When data are processed, interpreted, organized, structured or presented so as to make them meaningful or useful, they are called information. Information provides context for data.

Data vs. Information - Differences in Meaning. Data are simply facts or figures — bits of information, but not information itself. When data are processed, interpreted, organized, structured or presented so as to make them meaningful or useful, they are called information. Information provides context for data.

Ah...yes....I see how it works:

-
Garbage in Garbage out.
-
-
FIFY...

Saw a stat yesterday in a segment on Lamar Jackson. It was for completion percentage for passes in the 5 to 20-yd range. Jackson was the clear leader followed by Rosen then (IIRC) Mayfield and Darnold with Allen bringing up the rear and well in the rear.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
Again, stats are data. Information is what is meaningful, derived from the stats. Jackson, Louisville. Mayfield, Oklahoma. Darnold, USC.
The guy that "hoorta can't stand being brought up in an Allen thread" - UCLA, with his LT probly' being a first round draft pick, his center being a later round draft pick.
And Allen with a bunch of guys who won't get drafted, mebbe? Mitigating factors, says I.
Defenses have to respect Jackson as a rusher in college.
-
"And he can't even beat Eastern Michigan... the worst of the Michigan Directional schools..."

Best line of all...
-
Hank Azaria found a gem with that character.
He's criminally underrated.
He said that this is his favorite role he's ever had.
-
Allen is going to be a beast.
-
Well if he is a Cleveland Brown I hope he's Rookie of the Year. If he ain't I hope he sucks Canal water
WSS
-
Well if he is a Cleveland Brown I hope he's Rookie of the Year. If he ain't I hope he sucks Canal water
WSS
Well if he is a Cleveland Brown I hope he's Rookie of the Year. If he ain't I hope he sucks Canal water
WSS
Or Swamp Water. The Meadowlands is in the swamps of Jersey....so it would be swamp water.

Or maybe he will play for the Venice team of NFL Europe.......err, oh, wait....you say there is no more NFL Europe? My bad.
What city in the US has a lot of canals? Fort Lauderdale. The Dolphins stadium is closer to Ft. Lauderdale than it is to Miami. Maybe he gets taken by the Dolphins.
-
Hank Azaria found a gem with that character.
He's criminally underrated.
He said that this is his favorite role he's ever had.
He's criminally underrated.
He said that this is his favorite role he's ever had.
Saw an ad for the series on IFC last nite... I did not know it was a thing. DVR set...
-
Allen is going to be a beast.
Allen is going to be a beast.
You misspelled the word "bust".
-
As if we needed more of a reason to dodge this fool.
QB Allen apologizes for offensive H.S. tweets https://es.pn/2Ki84Z8
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app -
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article209849344.html
1. Cleveland Browns. Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
USC’s Sam Darnold may be the “safer” pick and Baker Mayfield may be the “sexier” pick, but Allen has arguably the most upside of any quarterback in this draft. He has the best arm and seems to have the right mindset to turn around the Browns franchise. General manager John Dorsey uses this pick on who he believes is the future of the franchise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
