From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
Here's the bottom line on the slurs...
They aren't a positive, but if they were a one-off at 15, they won't be a significant factor. I don't think a lot of teams were on the fence when it came to Allen.
What interested teams are now scrambling to figure out is whether his comments were a one-off.
What interested teams are now scrambling to figure out is whether his comments were a one-off.
And it appears they weren't... now over three-year period.
Worse... he just said on TV of the tweets, "I did not think it would hurt me six years later."
Did a bit better later, i.e., "I've grown, etc.", but this is gonna hurt.
-
One way or another, at least its only another 30-60 minutes until this borderline-homoerotic Josh Allen-lovefest of Cal's is finally locked. Countin' down the minutes...

-
-
Close this thread now
-
-
Before you do, all I can say is that even though I am 'whatever' about the Browns' first 2 picks...... I'm just glad we aren't the Bills.
-
Before you do, all I can say is that even though I am 'whatever' about the Browns' first 2 picks...... I'm just glad we aren't the Bills.
-
May be time to put the Joshes to bed. We'll see in a few years who was right...
-
-
Did I mention that Allen went before Rosen?
OK, now we can close this stupid thread. LOL
-
-
-
Yes....the (alleged) racist kid went before the Jewish kid. You're happy.
Get them Wyoming cowboy hats ready boys. LOL!

-
Well, it is only symbiotic that Josh Allen....from Wyoming should go to the team named after Buffalo Bill Cody, seeing that the town named after him is in Wyoming. (and where my brother lived for quite a stretch....was even married there)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
