Skip to content

2018 Combine Winners and Losers

The Browns Board
26 7 622 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Nothing anyone can say against cal can make him look more childish, more idiotic than the damage he does on his own. 

    It's actually entertaining to watch.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    tenor.gif

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #20

    SOunds like we have another Black Tarkenton coming to Cleveland.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Elway

    "Elway's refusal to join the Colts was controversial— Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw denounced him, stating "you should play baseball … he's not the kind of guy you win championships with" ...

    The Colts' general manager Ernie Accorsi wanted Elway as, Accorsi later said, he did not foresee the 1984 Draft as producing any first-round quarterbacks. ...

    Elway debuted for the Broncos in the 1983 season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Three Rivers Stadium. He was sacked for the first time in his NFL career at the hands of linebacker and fellow Hall of Famer Jack Lambert.[22] In his first game, Elway was relieved by veteran quarterback Steve DeBerg, who led the Broncos to a victory. Elway's second game was also on the road at Baltimore, and was spirited by his rejection of the franchise. In what would turn out to be Elway's only professional game in Baltimore,[23] Elway was again relieved in a close game by DeBerg, who led the Broncos to another win.[24] In early October, DeBerg was named the starter by third-year head coach Dan Reeves for the remainder of the season,[25] but a shoulder injury brought Elway back a month later.[26][27] Although the Broncos were playoff contenders for his early years, Elway went through the normal[citation needed] growing pains of a young NFL quarterback. "

  • Nothing anyone can say against cal can make him look more childish, more idiotic than the damage he does on his own. 

    It's actually entertaining to watch.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    Nothing anyone can say against cal can make him look more childish, more idiotic than the damage he does on his own. 

    It's actually entertaining to watch.

    "Sad"-DJT😉

  • SOunds like we have another Black Tarkenton coming to Cleveland.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @ghoolie said:

    SOunds like we have another Black Tarkenton coming to Cleveland.

    I hope so.....Hall of Fame QB.   Start 3 SBs for us.  I will obviously take that.

  • @ghoolie said:

    SOunds like we have another Black Tarkenton coming to Cleveland.

    I hope so.....Hall of Fame QB.   Start 3 SBs for us.  I will obviously take that.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    I hope so.....Hall of Fame QB.   Start 3 SBs for us.  I will obviously take that.

    No Black Tarkenton has ever won a championship. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I hope so.....Hall of Fame QB.   Start 3 SBs for us.  I will obviously take that.

    No Black Tarkenton has ever won a championship. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @ghoolie said:

    No Black Tarkenton has ever won a championship. 

    Actually....yes, they have.   Russell Wilson is as close to an actual "Black Tarkenton"  as you will see.  Shortish  (Tarkenton was only 6'0...as is Wilson,)  mobile, scrambler.  And he won a Championship.

    So much for your theory....or you knowledge of football history.

    Steve McNair.....came without about a yard of winning one...but, no...he did not win (he was very much in the Tarkenton mold)

    Doug Williams won one....but later in his career.  EArly in his career he was very much a Tarkenton like QB...but later he became a much more pocket passer. 

  • It'll be fun regardless. I don't know about their interview sessions, but I'm sure you have a guy who knows a guy

    whose cousin's sister works for the NFL and tells you super-duper secrets in favor of your favorite players, so you

    allege. It's just Tour being Tourish.

      Nice that ONE player on the entire team is speaking out againt critics of rosenbum.

    that is ONE out of a listed 99. That tells me that you are all wet in Egypt.

    http://uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?roster=184&path=football

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    It'll be fun regardless. I don't know about their interview sessions, but I'm sure you have a guy who knows a guy whose cousin's sister works for the NFL and tells you super-duper secrets in favor of your favorite players, so you allege. It's just Tour being Tourish.

    Nice that ONE player on the entire team is speaking out againt critics of rosenbum. that is ONE out of a listed 99. That tells me that you are all wet in Egypt.

    http://uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?roster=184&path=football

    One of the advantages of hanging out at reddit the past month, cal. A lot more info flows there.

    Speaking of one... must be as high as you can count because there's been at least a dozen in total... hell... there were five at the Combine.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Nothing anyone can say against cal can make him look more childish, more idiotic than the damage he does on his own. 

    It's actually entertaining to watch.

    Agree... but I think we do a pretty good job. I mean even cal needs a lil help every once in a while...