Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Our Draft CHAT Thread

Our Draft CHAT Thread

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
160 Posts 12 Posters 5.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 4k Posts
    • 959 Reputation
    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was reminded by Tour about doing a chat thread to stop the selection threads becoming too big.....that was done last year and it worked ....thanks Tour ....... Mods please place all none pick posts in here  that would be great ...thanks

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 30k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
      #2

      You be welcome...

      Now about taking Chubb at #1... 😉

      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ... and Allen at #4... 😮

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

          ... and Allen at #4... 😮

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tour2ma said:

          ... and Allen at #4... 😮

          😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

          darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            @tour2ma said:

            ... and Allen at #4... 😮

            😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

            darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 4k Posts
            • 959 Reputation
            darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @texasag1969 said:

            😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

            Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

            sydS Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • darren15D darren15

              @texasag1969 said:

              😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

              Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

              syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @darren15 said:

              Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

              which is why you should have gone QB at #1 why mess around chubb would have been there at 4

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 4k Posts
                • 658 Reputation
                PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

                The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • darren15D darren15

                  @texasag1969 said:

                  😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

                  Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

                  Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 30k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @darren15 said:

                  Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

                  Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

                  I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

                  What would you have done if they went 2/3?

                  "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                  darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                    @darren15 said:

                    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

                    Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

                    I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

                    What would you have done if they went 2/3?

                    darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 959 Reputation
                    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @tour2ma said:

                    Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

                    I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

                    What would you have done if they went 2/3?

                    Panicked

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • PoeticGP PoeticG

                      Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 23k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @poeticg said:

                      Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

                      It's pinned at the top on page one of "Our 7 round draft" thread. RoyceRolls has the next two picks before you do in the pinned thread "Our Draft......Round 1"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Mark or Larry - Can you pin this to the top.

                        message to PoG sent - next up in the draft game

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 959 Reputation
                          darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Barkley is gone but I will trade him the pick for Hogan 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 658 Reputation
                            PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

                            I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

                            The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                            NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 23k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Titans get the best Cam Erving Bust contestant of this draft, Orlando Brown,Jr.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 959 Reputation
                                darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

                                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • darren15D darren15

                                  This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @darren15 said:

                                  This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

                                  It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

                                  L 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 959 Reputation
                                    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    OK ......Tour want to take over Pats and Eagles so we can keep going ....or anyone else who has no teams ?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The GipperT The Gipper

                                      @darren15 said:

                                      This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

                                      It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

                                      LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 918 Reputation
                                      L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @the-gipper said:

                                      It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

                                      Yep 100% the case 

                                      Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

                                      darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • L LondonBrown

                                        @the-gipper said:

                                        It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

                                        Yep 100% the case 

                                        Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

                                        darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 959 Reputation
                                        darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @londonbrown said:

                                        Yep 100% the case 

                                        Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

                                        Agreed ........ lets see if he will do it.......

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                          • 30k Posts
                                          • 6k Reputation
                                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
                                          #20

                                          Sure I'm in... Pats and Eagles...

                                          Give 20 minutes or so to look over their needs and get caught up on who is available...

                                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                          darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate