Our Draft CHAT Thread
-
Picked Nick Stevens for the Jags. QB for Colorado St. Many said that he...and not Josh Allen was the best QB to come out of that conference.
-
Picked Nick Stevens for the Jags. QB for Colorado St. Many said that he...and not Josh Allen was the best QB to come out of that conference.
Picked Nick Stevens for the Jags. QB for Colorado St. Many said that he...and not Josh Allen was the best QB to come out of that conference.
My sister would be conflicted if she ever kept up with football. BS from Wyoming and MS from CSU.

-
Next 4
Flyin J
Tour
Flyin J
Comeonman
-
Flyin J has until 4pm Eastern .....his mail box his full so cannot PM him ...
Flyin J you can leave your 2nd pick with me if you want ......
-
Picked Nick Stevens for the Jags. QB for Colorado St. Many said that he...and not Josh Allen was the best QB to come out of that conference.
My sister would be conflicted if she ever kept up with football. BS from Wyoming and MS from CSU.

My sister would be conflicted if she ever kept up with football. BS from Wyoming and MS from CSU.

CSU has a different connotation around here. I too graduated from CSU....or CMCL....a part of CSU.
-
Dont think FlyinJ will be coming on......he missed his last pick and we waited 10 hours ....
Making pick now.....
-
Next 6 ( I have Poetics, he has been away in Tampa and has crappy internet connection ) and I have Unsympathetics too
Gipper
Tour
Unsympathetic
Poetic
Poetic
Tour
-
Next 6 ( I have Poetics, he has been away in Tampa and has crappy internet connection ) and I have Unsympathetics too
Gipper
Tour
Unsympathetic
Poetic
Poetic
Tour
Next 6 ( I have Poetics, he has been away in Tampa and has crappy internet connection ) and I have Unsympathetics too
Gipper
Tour
Unsympathetic
Poetic
Poetic
Tour
Pick made. Went to Homerville to find my pick: Buckeye QB.
By the way....there is actually a town called Homerville in the county I live in: Medina Co. OH.
-
Updated ....missed Vikings other comp pick
Next 6 ( I have Poetics, he has been away in Tampa and has crappy internet connection ) and I have Unsympathetics too
Tour
Unsympathetic
Poetic
Poetic
Gipper
Tour
-
NEXT 5
Gipper
Tour
Mopar
London
Tour
-
ROUND 6 COMPLETE .......................ONE TO GO
Tour, Mopar, London, Tour in that order
-
Who is going to draft Assad from Syria State ? .....
-
London has until 10am Eastern .....3pm pub time
-
-
Next 6
TOUR
POETIC ..... I have his pick
TOUR ...... Picking for Royce who has gone AWOL since the 2nd round
GIPPER
SYD
MUMFORD ........ I have his top 3 picks
-
Gipper
Flyin J x2
Me
Flyin J cannot receive messages
-
Gipper has until noon eastern to make pick
-
Times up ....Tour will select for Redskins and Packers then it is me with Chiefs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
