Skip to content

Our Draft CHAT Thread

The Browns Board
160 12 5.5k
  • Mark or Larry - Can you pin this to the top.

    message to PoG sent - next up in the draft game

  • Barkley is gone but I will trade him the pick for Hogan 🙂

  • I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

    I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

  • Titans get the best Cam Erving Bust contestant of this draft, Orlando Brown,Jr.

  • This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

  • This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    @darren15 said:

    This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

  • OK ......Tour want to take over Pats and Eagles so we can keep going ....or anyone else who has no teams ?

  • @darren15 said:

    This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    @the-gipper said:

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

  • @the-gipper said:

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

    @londonbrown said:

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

    Agreed ........ lets see if he will do it.......

  • Sure I'm in... Pats and Eagles...

    Give 20 minutes or so to look over their needs and get caught up on who is available...

  • Sure I'm in... Pats and Eagles...

    Give 20 minutes or so to look over their needs and get caught up on who is available...

    @tour2ma said:

    Sure I'm in... Pats and Eagles...

    Give 20 minutes or so to look over their needs and get caught up on who is available...

    Cool 🙂

  • I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

    I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

    @poeticg said:

    I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

    I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

    I liked both picks. I think both fit really well as both teams need to work on their defense. 

    I think Chubb is going to be there at #4, so I don't understand what Darren did. 

  • @poeticg said:

    I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

    I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

    I liked both picks. I think both fit really well as both teams need to work on their defense. 

    I think Chubb is going to be there at #4, so I don't understand what Darren did. 

    @nero said:

    I liked both picks. I think both fit really well as both teams need to work on their defense. 

    I think Chubb is going to be there at #4, so I don't understand what Darren did. 

    I took him at 1 just before the Jets/Colts trade ....... as Indy really need a pass rush....I could not decide between 2 QB's so I thought take Chubb 1 and get 1 of my QB's at 4 .......but between picking at 1 and 4 the trade was made.....and its only fair I made the changes as it happened before the picks for those teams...... even if it did mean screwing me up.... my wish was Chubb and Darnold who I had just as my preferred QB ... I thought if I go Darnold at 1 I might miss Chubb....I took Chubb then the Jets trade happened ...if the Jets had not traded to 3 I would of took Darnold at 4 as the Colts were not taking a QB

  • @nero said:

    I liked both picks. I think both fit really well as both teams need to work on their defense. 

    I think Chubb is going to be there at #4, so I don't understand what Darren did. 

    I took him at 1 just before the Jets/Colts trade ....... as Indy really need a pass rush....I could not decide between 2 QB's so I thought take Chubb 1 and get 1 of my QB's at 4 .......but between picking at 1 and 4 the trade was made.....and its only fair I made the changes as it happened before the picks for those teams...... even if it did mean screwing me up.... my wish was Chubb and Darnold who I had just as my preferred QB ... I thought if I go Darnold at 1 I might miss Chubb....I took Chubb then the Jets trade happened ...if the Jets had not traded to 3 I would of took Darnold at 4 as the Colts were not taking a QB

    @darren15 said:

    I took him at 1 just before the Jets/Colts trade ....... as Indy really need a pass rush....I could not decide between 2 QB's so I thought take Chubb 1 and get 1 of my QB's at 4 .......but between picking at 1 and 4 the trade was made.....and its only fair I made the changes as it happened before the picks for those teams...... even if it did mean screwing me up....

    Now that you have explained it, I see where are you coming from. Yeah, many teams see the Colts as a potential landing for Chubb, so if you have 3 QBs rated the same, I would go Chubb on #1. I just hope the real Browns don't do that 😛 

  • Chubb was wa-a-a-a-ay easier to understand thanAllen... 😛

    @londonbrown said:

    The Colts are moving to a 4-3 so cant believe their luck as they select Harold Landry at #34 

    You're welcome... really thought hard about him at #31 for Bill.

    Colts are having a helluva draft...

  • Who has the Broncos? 

  • Texas I have messaged him

  • PoG-Good pick on the OT from Texas. He was one of the 3 I was debating about and came within a hair of taking him. But Talib left Denver and they really needed the best CB on the board worse. Since I already helped the OL with Nelson, I had to help the D next.

  • I get Connor Williams falling, but he's still the best of a weak OT class.

    My R2 NE pick is ready assuming 200lbMumford isn't psychic...

  • Thanks for taking Sony Michel darren. Let's hope the real life Browns do too.