Skip to content

Our Draft CHAT Thread

The Browns Board
160 12 5.5k
  • Little rush on running backs between picks 56 and 59

  • I get Connor Williams falling, but he's still the best of a weak OT class.

    My R2 NE pick is ready assuming 200lbMumford isn't psychic...

    @tour2ma said:

    I get Connor Williams falling, but he's still the best of a weak OT class.

    You might (or might not) enjoy the Ross Tucker pod this week on the O Line class

    http://www.rosstucker.com/podcasts/ross-tucker-football-podcast/

  • Maylock was talking up ND's OT Mike McGlinchy this morning as the best OT in this class. He was also saying that Nelson the guard is the best to come along in many years and has All-Pro written all over him. He thinks NYG need to seriously consider taking him #2 overall rather than a QB or trade down.

  • Denver traded their 6th round pick to the Cardinals for an offensive tackle....amendment made to our draft

  • Denver traded their 6th round pick to the Cardinals for an offensive tackle....amendment made to our draft

    @darren15 said:

    Denver traded their 6th pick to the Cardinals for an offensive tackle....amendment made to our draft

    6th round pick

  • @darren15 said:

    Denver traded their 6th pick to the Cardinals for an offensive tackle....amendment made to our draft

    6th round pick

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    6th round pick

    Thats what I said look again 🙂   

  • I'm okay with draft going this slow, but it does seem like we could go allot faster if everyone would turn in their top 3 or 4 picks ahead of time, especially whenever it gets within 3 or 4 picks from your upcoming one.  I find it quite easy to do.  Before I go to sleep if its getting close to my turn, or if I am going out or being away from my pc for hours.

    Just something to consider.

  • I'm okay with draft going this slow, but it does seem like we could go allot faster if everyone would turn in their top 3 or 4 picks ahead of time, especially whenever it gets within 3 or 4 picks from your upcoming one.  I find it quite easy to do.  Before I go to sleep if its getting close to my turn, or if I am going out or being away from my pc for hours.

    Just something to consider.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    I'm okay with draft going this slow, but it does seem like we could go allot faster if everyone would turn in their top 3 or 4 picks ahead of time, especially whenever it gets within 3 or 4 picks from your upcoming one.  I find it quite easy to do.  Before I go to sleep if its getting close to my turn, or if I am going out or being away from my pc for hours.

    Just something to consider.

    It normally takes a few weeks......we tend to get it done in plenty of time before the draft......sometimes we have time to do another 1 or 2 rounder

  • Leaving for a hospital procedure pre night stay in Orlando ....... procedure tomorrow.....will be home Tuesday early afternoon ....if I wake up from it ....... if I dont you will have to nominate another Commish 🙂

    The 3 threads will be updated when I get home ........... I have left my Chiefs picks with Tour who also has the Bengals pick from Mumford....should be home by the Bills pick at the end of the round ...... you dont have to rush as we have weeks to complete 🙂   have a good day

  • I'll start a separate thread to track Round 3 picks during your sex change... hope everything comes out... errr... off OK.

    So far I've no PMs with any proxy picks in my nearly empty Inbox.

  • resent them tour

  • Got 'em...

  • There have been  4 Alabama defensive backs chosen so far:  Fitzpatrick, Harrison, Avererett and Tony Brown....and there is another rated among the Top 100 players:   Levi Wallace...who is still on the board. 

  • i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

  • i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

    @darren15 said:

    i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

    giphy.gif

  • i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

    @darren15 said:

    i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

    Cool... glad things went well.

    Let me know when Temp thread can be closed.

  • @darren15 said:

    i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

    Cool... glad things went well.

    Let me know when Temp thread can be closed.

    @tour2ma said:

    Cool... glad things went well.

    Let me know when Temp thread can be closed.

    All done

  • Thanks to both of you for keeping that ongoing list of players taken by position. It helps when trying to fill a particular team need.

  • Yes thanks for the help .....

  • 9. San Francisco 49ers                                                      MINKAH FITZPATRICK .... S ..... ALABAMA

    27 (59). San Francisco 49ers from New Orleans Saints                                  RASHAAD PENNY ........RB .....SAN DIEGO STATE

    6 (70). San Francisco 49ers from Chicago Bears                                      CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR ............OT................... WESTERN MICHIGAN

    10 (74). San Francisco 49ers                                                                         SIMMIE COBBS JR .......WR.............. INDIANA

    10. Oakland Raiders                                                           ROQUAN SMITH ....OLB .... GEORGIA

    9 (41). Oakland Raiders                                                                                  CONNOR WILLIAMS .........OT .........TEXAS 

    11 (75). Oakland Raiders                                                                                 DONTE JACKSON ................ CB ............LSU