Our Draft CHAT Thread
-
Leaving for a hospital procedure pre night stay in Orlando ....... procedure tomorrow.....will be home Tuesday early afternoon ....if I wake up from it ....... if I dont you will have to nominate another Commish

The 3 threads will be updated when I get home ........... I have left my Chiefs picks with Tour who also has the Bengals pick from Mumford....should be home by the Bills pick at the end of the round ...... you dont have to rush as we have weeks to complete
have a good day
-
resent them tour
-
There have been 4 Alabama defensive backs chosen so far: Fitzpatrick, Harrison, Avererett and Tony Brown....and there is another rated among the Top 100 players: Levi Wallace...who is still on the board.
-
i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......
-
-
-
Thanks to both of you for keeping that ongoing list of players taken by position. It helps when trying to fill a particular team need.
-
Yes thanks for the help .....
-
9. San Francisco 49ers MINKAH FITZPATRICK .... S ..... ALABAMA
27 (59). San Francisco 49ers from New Orleans Saints RASHAAD PENNY ........RB .....SAN DIEGO STATE
6 (70). San Francisco 49ers from Chicago Bears CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR ............OT................... WESTERN MICHIGAN
10 (74). San Francisco 49ers SIMMIE COBBS JR .......WR.............. INDIANA
10. Oakland Raiders ROQUAN SMITH ....OLB .... GEORGIA
9 (41). Oakland Raiders CONNOR WILLIAMS .........OT .........TEXAS
11 (75). Oakland Raiders DONTE JACKSON ................ CB ............LSU
-
I have messaged One Post to make his picks by 2pm Eastern then we will make picks for this round so we can move on ....
-
Let's start&pin a clear thread for the remaining picks.. right now we just have summary and chat threads.
-
I messaged one post again...Im ready after 2 pm!!!
-
All draft picks involved in the Sua Cravens trade between Redskins and Broncos have been updated
-
So far I think Bills fans would be very pleased
-
I thought things would get to me today.....but still two picks ahead of my picks for Jags/Vikes. If those two are taken this evening.......my picks will likely be made in the morning.
-
Does seem to be going slow this year
-
According to this article have your team addressed their needs in our draft so far ?
I would say the vast majority of GM's have

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
