Our Draft CHAT Thread
-
I took Luke Falk as a project for Denver since they already acquired Case Keenum and still have Paxton Lynch. Falk is an underrated QB I think has a better chance than highly touted Josh Allen. He's my darkhorse QB to go along with my darkhorse RB Sony Michel whom I picked months ago before he rose in the eyes of the prognosticators. However in real life Denver is likely to pick Josh Allen. Ironic.
-
Titans are rebuilding the whole O Line
-
Charlie Casserly has 5 of my Cleveland Browns picks going in the first round ..................... just call me Sonny Weaver and be done with it
Β
-
No changes to the draft after the Brandin Cooks trade as picks involved had already been made.....we just carry on
-
Charlie Casserly has 5 of my Cleveland Browns picks going in the first round ..................... just call me Sonny Weaver and be done with it
Β
-
Round 5 .....
3 weeks to get 3 rounds in ...
Dont forget to message the next 2 GM's who are up
-
Bo Scarborough - the poor man's Henry.

-
Bo Scarborough - the poor man's Henry.

Bo Scarborough - the poor man's Henry.

Packers 2nd RB in this draft .......twin rookie attack
-
Messaged London....gave him until 4pm Eastern before we move on .....
-
Bo Scarborough - the poor man's Henry.

Packers 2nd RB in this draft .......twin rookie attack
-
Next 3
SYD
FLYIN J
POETIC
Poetic cannot receive messages ...........
-
POETIC next then ROYCE x2
Royce did not make his selections in the last round so I dont think he will this time........ I will make his selections if he does not
Cannot message Poetic as his inbox is full
-
POETIC next then ROYCE x2
Royce did not make his selections in the last round so I dont think he will this time........ I will make his selections if he does not
Cannot message Poetic as his inbox is full
-
All those love letters with Barkley.

And the I Will Miss You Hogan Poems
-
Poetic has until noon to make pick ........ dont think Royce is available so unless he PM's me I will make both his picks too .......less than 3 weeks to finish draft .....3 or 4 picks a day wont do it .....
-
Gonna go ahead and make next 3 picks .....
Poetic has not been here for a while and Royce has not read my PM from days ago .....
-
Swapped 6th round picks Cleveland and Washington for Hogan
-
2 or 3 picks a day means we wont get out the 6th roundΒ round ...... so probably stop at 5 rounds if interest has been lost .......Β
-
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
-
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
No I was praying you did not pick mine

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login