Skip to content

Our Draft CHAT Thread

The Browns Board
160 12 5.5k
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was reminded by Tour about doing a chat thread to stop the selection threads becoming too big.....that was done last year and it worked ....thanks Tour ....... Mods please place all none pick posts in here  that would be great ...thanks

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You be welcome...

    Now about taking Chubb at #1... 😉

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    ... and Allen at #4... 😮

  • ... and Allen at #4... 😮

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and Allen at #4... 😮

    😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and Allen at #4... 😮

    😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @texasag1969 said:

    😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

  • @texasag1969 said:

    😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @darren15 said:

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

    which is why you should have gone QB at #1 why mess around chubb would have been there at 4

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    😮😮😮😮And i even sent him a message deriding that possibility before he made the selection. LOL!

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @darren15 said:

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

    Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

    I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

    What would you have done if they went 2/3?

  • @darren15 said:

    Like Mayock I had him number 2 behind Darnold as my top QB .......BPA would of been Nelson or Minkah but I had to take a QB .....Mayfield is a deucebag and we had one of those not long ago Rosen is a walking concussion and Jackson and Rudolph are 2nd rounders

    Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

    I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

    What would you have done if they went 2/3?

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @tour2ma said:

    Just throwing a lil feces your way... no matter the QB taken whoever picked him for us was going to get some blowback.

    I'm more shocked you went Chubb at #1. And that's being extremely shocked you have Darnold and Allen rated so close you did not care which fell to you.

    What would you have done if they went 2/3?

    Panicked

  • Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @poeticg said:

    Who has what teams? Is this posted somewhere. I'm about to go to a benefit dinner for a buddy that was in a bad car accident, I'll be back later tonight, if I hold us up- I'm sorry. 

    It's pinned at the top on page one of "Our 7 round draft" thread. RoyceRolls has the next two picks before you do in the pinned thread "Our Draft......Round 1"

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Mark or Larry - Can you pin this to the top.

    message to PoG sent - next up in the draft game

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Barkley is gone but I will trade him the pick for Hogan 🙂

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I had the 49ers taking Fitzpatrick, easily the best player on the board at #9. The 49ers now have a super safety that can do it all. They can use him all over the field. Added to what they have already been building on defense the last couple drafts, this should be a good pick for them. 

    I had the Raiders taking Roquan Smith... it was a tough call between Vea and Roquan- I decided to go with Smith. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Titans get the best Cam Erving Bust contestant of this draft, Orlando Brown,Jr.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

  • This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @darren15 said:

    This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    OK ......Tour want to take over Pats and Eagles so we can keep going ....or anyone else who has no teams ?

  • @darren15 said:

    This GM picking for Pats and Eagles....NFL Rough Draft......only has 7 posts ..... I wonder if he will actually pick, I emailed the website .....

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

  • @the-gipper said:

    It seemed to me, of the posts that he made, that he was just promoting his own  schtick......wanting clicks for his own site.  

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @londonbrown said:

    Yep 100% the case 

    Let’s get Tour in the game he is too knowledgable to leave out 

    Agreed ........ lets see if he will do it.......

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #20

    Sure I'm in... Pats and Eagles...

    Give 20 minutes or so to look over their needs and get caught up on who is available...