Our Draft CHAT Thread
-
POETIC next then ROYCE x2
Royce did not make his selections in the last round so I dont think he will this time........ I will make his selections if he does not
Cannot message Poetic as his inbox is full
-
POETIC next then ROYCE x2
Royce did not make his selections in the last round so I dont think he will this time........ I will make his selections if he does not
Cannot message Poetic as his inbox is full
-
All those love letters with Barkley.

And the I Will Miss You Hogan Poems
-
Poetic has until noon to make pick ........ dont think Royce is available so unless he PM's me I will make both his picks too .......less than 3 weeks to finish draft .....3 or 4 picks a day wont do it .....
-
Gonna go ahead and make next 3 picks .....
Poetic has not been here for a while and Royce has not read my PM from days ago .....
-
Swapped 6th round picks Cleveland and Washington for Hogan
-
2 or 3 picks a day means we wont get out the 6th round round ...... so probably stop at 5 rounds if interest has been lost .......
-
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
-
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
No I was praying you did not pick mine

-
I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.
No I was praying you did not pick mine

-
Unsympathetic has until 3pm Eastern then we have to move on .....
-
Mumford has until 9am tomorrow eastern then we move on ......
-
Rounds 6 and 7 the clock time will be 4 hours like we done in the past then the pick is made ....
-
Raiders must be expecting teams to be throwing a lot against them ....3rd CB in a row
-
If anyone is due to pick in the draft and they think they cannot make it back for a few hours please PM me your top 3 or 4 selections in order and I will add them for you....thanks
-
The Commish has just booked his post draft vacation ....
April 30th to May 10th Lake Tahoe then Yosemite

May 31st to June 12th England

Cannot wait
-
The Commish has just booked his post draft vacation ....
April 30th to May 10th Lake Tahoe then Yosemite

May 31st to June 12th England

Cannot wait
-
The Commish has just booked his post draft vacation ....
April 30th to May 10th Lake Tahoe then Yosemite

May 31st to June 12th England

Cannot wait
-
Taking in a few soccer games are you darren?

Nahhhh season is over then ..... visiting family and going to a concert
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login