Anyone Attending 2018 Draft?
-
Ticket office said the only way to get tickets was through the entering a lottery whose deadline has passed. I have seen something on stub hub which says tickets not yet available. They will be once the lottery is done. Sounds too expensive compared to the home couch with a beer or two. Oh well-good thought anyway. Who would have thought they would sell out the whole damn stadium.
-
As you know...I am the travel guy around here. Having been to every state (but two) on at least two occasions. Having been to every one of the Top 100 largest cities in the US. Having been to 52 of the 59 National Parks. And you know what: Dallas is the city that has the least attraction for me to ever visit again among all major cities in the US. The ONLY thing that would be of any interest to me there is the museum they now have in the Texas School Book Depository. While I am sure that the Jerry Dome may be a spectacle....it really holds no more attraction to see it than any other domed stadium does.
-
Ticket office said the only way to get tickets was through the entering a lottery whose deadline has passed. I have seen something on stub hub which says tickets not yet available. They will be once the lottery is done. Sounds too expensive compared to the home couch with a beer or two. Oh well-good thought anyway. Who would have thought they would sell out the whole damn stadium.
Ticket office said the only way to get tickets was through the entering a lottery whose deadline has passed. I have seen something on stub hub which says tickets not yet available. They will be once the lottery is done. Sounds too expensive compared to the home couch with a beer or two. Oh well-good thought anyway. Who would have thought they would sell out the whole damn stadium.
I guess that means people will scalp their tickets from the “lottery” huh. Yeah I imagine they will want way more than I’m willing to pay. I figure Jerry would want to make all the money he could and just sell as many seats as possible
-
As you know...I am the travel guy around here. Having been to every state (but two) on at least two occasions. Having been to every one of the Top 100 largest cities in the US. Having been to 52 of the 59 National Parks. And you know what: Dallas is the city that has the least attraction for me to ever visit again among all major cities in the US. The ONLY thing that would be of any interest to me there is the museum they now have in the Texas School Book Depository. While I am sure that the Jerry Dome may be a spectacle....it really holds no more attraction to see it than any other domed stadium does.
As you know...I am the travel guy around here. Having been to every state (but two) on at least two occasions. Having been to every one of the Top 100 largest cities in the US. Having been to 52 of the 59 National Parks. And you know what: Dallas is the city that has the least attraction for me to ever visit again among all major cities in the US. The ONLY thing that would be of any interest to me there is the museum they now have in the Texas School Book Depository. While I am sure that the Jerry Dome may be a spectacle....it really holds no more attraction to see it than any other domed stadium does.
Fortunately I have a friend from HS who lives about a mile south of Jerryworld so I would have a place to stay for however much of the draft I wish to stay for.
I guess that means people will scalp their tickets from the “lottery” huh. Yeah I imagine they will want way more than I’m willing to pay. I figure Jerry would want to make all the money he could and just sell as many seats as possible
Yep-I bet there will be a premium that sends me to "home couch" mode. I hate driving anywhere near the Metroplex anyway, except when we go to the Kimbell in Ft. Worth to see a world touring art exhibit. We've seen some wonderful "stuff" there over the years.
-
$499 is the cheapest I’ve seen so far ?
-
$499 is the cheapest I’ve seen so far ?
499 for what?
-
$499 is the cheapest I’ve seen so far ?
499 for what?
499 for what?
A copy of Ghoolies mock
-
499 for what?
A copy of Ghoolies mock
-
A friends house with a fellow London based Brownie, a Vikings fan and a Pats fan
-
$499 is the cheapest I’ve seen so far ?
499 for what?
499 for what?
Three day pass. $399 for a beer
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login