Darnold at #1?
-
Chris Mortensen on NFL Live right now:He has been told It's down to Sam Darnold or Josh Allen for the
#Browns.Chris Mortensen on NFL Live right now:He has been told It's down to Sam Darnold or Josh Allen for the
#Browns.Smokescreen!!
-
USC may have scored 27 but, to me at least, this is the game I watched that most scares me about Darnold's ability at the pro level. If you haven't watched the game vs Washy St. I suggest you do. So many things here that just aren't good which would show their ugly head again and various points throughout the season.
OK Tia- want to know what you don't like. Sam is going to have to learn to slide at the next level or he's going to get killed. Love that pocket mobility though. Yeah, a couple of dumb mistakes and bad throws. The one fumble was an unabated to the qb- very few guys can duck in time when that's coming at them. That one near int in the end zone was a flagrant PI, the USC's guys jersey was pulled out a foot away from his body...
OK Tia- want to know what you don't like. Sam is going to have to learn to slide at the next level or he's going to get killed. Love that pocket mobility though. Yeah, a couple of dumb mistakes and bad throws. The one fumble was an unabated to the qb- very few guys can duck in time when that's coming at them. That one near int in the end zone was a flagrant PI, the USC's guys jersey was pulled out a foot away from his body...
If you want I'll go through each and every play that just bothered me. Im in Cleveland until about 9 (birthday party) so I'll be on here after.
-
I sure hope this isn' the case. Allen isn't a 1st round prospect and I have really soured on Darnold. He looks really timid in the pocket and seems to panic when the pass rush heats up.
I really think Mayfield is the guy that Dorsey is falling for. Moxy, accuracy, leadership, mobility, and he's a winner. Mayfield at 1 and Chubb at 4 lock it in.
-
There it is, boys! Shmuckin Moxy for days!!
-
-
OK Tia- want to know what you don't like. Sam is going to have to learn to slide at the next level or he's going to get killed. Love that pocket mobility though. Yeah, a couple of dumb mistakes and bad throws. The one fumble was an unabated to the qb- very few guys can duck in time when that's coming at them. That one near int in the end zone was a flagrant PI, the USC's guys jersey was pulled out a foot away from his body...
If you want I'll go through each and every play that just bothered me. Im in Cleveland until about 9 (birthday party) so I'll be on here after.
-
Chris Mortensen on NFL Live right now:He has been told It's down to Sam Darnold or Josh Allen for the
#Browns.Smokescreen!!
Smokescreen!!
Knowing the Browns, it's from crack.
-
Chris Mortensen on NFL Live right now:He has been told It's down to Sam Darnold or Josh Allen for the
#Browns. -
Chris Mortensen on NFL Live right now:He has been told It's down to Sam Darnold or Josh Allen for the
#Browns.NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Who else had moxie? (Charlie Frye)
And he's a winner! (Colt McCoy)
And he wants to be here! (Johnny Manziel)
In his defense, I felt Pistolas had a reasonable shot at being a solid QB until he got hurt.
-
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
-
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
Tia has been vocal about liking Rosen.
As for me: it goes Darnold (definitely needs a year to get squared away because mechanics are garbage), Rosen (still concerns about the noggin; without the concussions would be my number 1 by far), Mayfield (Big 12 QB with all the Big 12 QB pitfalls), Jackson (crazy athlete with dookie mechanics), and Allen (avoids 60% accuracy like it is ball cancer).
-
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
Tia has been vocal about liking Rosen.
As for me: it goes Darnold (definitely needs a year to get squared away because mechanics are garbage), Rosen (still concerns about the noggin; without the concussions would be my number 1 by far), Mayfield (Big 12 QB with all the Big 12 QB pitfalls), Jackson (crazy athlete with dookie mechanics), and Allen (avoids 60% accuracy like it is ball cancer).
Tia has been vocal about liking Rosen.
As for me: it goes Darnold (definitely needs a year to get squared away because mechanics are garbage), Rosen (still concerns about the noggin; without the concussions would be my number 1 by far), Mayfield (Big 12 QB with all the Big 12 QB pitfalls), Jackson (crazy athlete with dookie mechanics), and Allen (avoids 60% accuracy like it is ball cancer).
I agree with that break down of Rosen 100%. He is the best QB in this draft... but he can't help a team if he's on the injured reserve. He screams Sam Bradford to me so I would rather roll the dice and try and develop Lamar Jackson or go with a gamer like Mayfield. Other than Mayfields size I don't see a problem with his game. Our team could probably use a little bit of toxic masculinity.
-
Tia has been vocal about liking Rosen.
As for me: it goes Darnold (definitely needs a year to get squared away because mechanics are garbage), Rosen (still concerns about the noggin; without the concussions would be my number 1 by far), Mayfield (Big 12 QB with all the Big 12 QB pitfalls), Jackson (crazy athlete with dookie mechanics), and Allen (avoids 60% accuracy like it is ball cancer).
I agree with that break down of Rosen 100%. He is the best QB in this draft... but he can't help a team if he's on the injured reserve. He screams Sam Bradford to me so I would rather roll the dice and try and develop Lamar Jackson or go with a gamer like Mayfield. Other than Mayfields size I don't see a problem with his game. Our team could probably use a little bit of toxic masculinity.
I agree with that break down of Rosen 100%. He is the best QB in this draft... but he can't help a team if he's on the injured reserve. He screams Sam Bradford to me so I would rather roll the dice and try and develop Lamar Jackson or go with a gamer like Mayfield. Other than Mayfields size I don't see a problem with his game. Our team could probably use a little bit of toxic masculinity.
Mayfield put up video game numbers on a stacked team in a simple offense in a conference full of cripples playing defense.
I could give a hot sh-it about his rah-rah act. Skill and ability > dramatics.
-
Tia has been vocal about liking Rosen.
As for me: it goes Darnold (definitely needs a year to get squared away because mechanics are garbage), Rosen (still concerns about the noggin; without the concussions would be my number 1 by far), Mayfield (Big 12 QB with all the Big 12 QB pitfalls), Jackson (crazy athlete with dookie mechanics), and Allen (avoids 60% accuracy like it is ball cancer).
I agree with that break down of Rosen 100%. He is the best QB in this draft... but he can't help a team if he's on the injured reserve. He screams Sam Bradford to me so I would rather roll the dice and try and develop Lamar Jackson or go with a gamer like Mayfield. Other than Mayfields size I don't see a problem with his game. Our team could probably use a little bit of toxic masculinity.
I agree with that break down of Rosen 100%. He is the best QB in this draft... but he can't help a team if he's on the injured reserve. He screams Sam Bradford to me so I would rather roll the dice and try and develop Lamar Jackson or go with a gamer like Mayfield. Other than Mayfields size I don't see a problem with his game. Our team could probably use a little bit of toxic masculinity.
I'm definitely for Rosen. He's way ahead of everyone else in this class as a passer. We're not drafting a qb at #1 to scramble around and play hero ball.
Rosen has far less to fix than the others
-
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
Who's your guy? It's easy to bash other people opinions without ever actually sticking your neck out there. There are pros and cons for all of these guys so as soon as you name your guy we can actually have a conversation
OK, 1A Darnold, 1B Mayfield, 3 Rosen. Allen is a slightly less yucky choice than Jackson, but I don't want either.
Don't worry LS Lamar isn't going to the Browns, 99.9% chance not.
-
USC may have scored 27 but, to me at least, this is the game I watched that most scares me about Darnold's ability at the pro level. If you haven't watched the game vs Washy St. I suggest you do. So many things here that just aren't good which would show their ugly head again and various points throughout the season.
OK Tia- want to know what you don't like. Sam is going to have to learn to slide at the next level or he's going to get killed. Love that pocket mobility though. Yeah, a couple of dumb mistakes and bad throws. The one fumble was an unabated to the qb- very few guys can duck in time when that's coming at them. That one near int in the end zone was a flagrant PI, the USC's guys jersey was pulled out a foot away from his body...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login