Skip to content

DRAFT ROUNDS

The Browns Board
235 16 8.0k
  • Next 5

    ONE POST

    BROWNSNMOPAR X 2

    GIPPER

    SYD

  • I know sometimes you like to jump the gun...but if the 4 ahead of me are not chosen in the next hour, I will get to my jags pick tomorrow morning.

    @the-gipper said:

    I know sometimes you like to jump the gun...but if the 4 ahead of me are not chosen in the next hour, I will get to my jags pick tomorrow morning.

    You will be OK in the morning ......... 

  • Titans Kurt Berhert vigina

    Falcons Jason Calbinda Penn st

  • Titans Kurt Berhert vigina

    Falcons Jason Calbinda Penn st

    @one-post said:

    Titans Kurt Berhert vigina

    Falcons Jason Calbinda Penn st

    those have both been taken.

  • I am going to go ahead and name my pick for the Jags.....in the hope and belief that no one else will have taken...or want this guy:

    In the 7th round, the Jaguars select:

    Larry Allen Jr.   OG  Harvard

    • Harvard_logo.gif Larry Allen Jr., G, Harvard 
      Height: 6-4. Weight: 285. 
      Projected 40 Time: 5.00. 
      Projected Round (2018): 7-FA. 

      4/14/18: Allen is said to be interested in playing in the NFL, but also could pursue a career in biomedical engineering. His strength and weight could be big hindrances for the next level. 

      7/17/17: Allen has great bloodlines, but is extremely light for the NFL. He is the son of the Hall of Famer Larry Allen. Larry Allen Jr. is undersized and must add some weight for the NFL. He broke into the starting lineup as a sophomore. Allen should have the upside to improve as a senior.


       
    • Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018OG.php#ixzz5Csj4p6Oi
    • All he needs is some weight training that he can get in the NFL that he could not get at Harvard.
  • One Post's pick has gone and I PM'd him and said  your pick is gone he replied OK then did not pick again so I am keeping his position for Falcons and using BPA ....he only had one pick anyway.

    Atlanta Pick

    ANDRE SMITH .... ILB ...NORTH CAROLINA

  • With pick # 245 the 

    New Orleans Saints select

    KaRaun White WR W.V.

    With pick #246 the Pittsburgh Stealers select Ike Boettger OT Iowa

  • I know I jumped the gun....just slot my pick of Allen Jr. in here where it belongs.

  • Jacksonville selects Larry Allen OG ...Harvard

  • Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

  • Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    @darren15 said:

    Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    i messaged you my picks last week

  • da chargers pick Madison OT from WSU

  • sydS syd

    @darren15 said:

    Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    i messaged you my picks last week

    @syd said:

    i messaged you my picks last week

    Sorry....PM me them again and I will change it...... I have received so many PM's and picks I must of deleted it ....

    EDIT ....SYD is happy with Seattle's pick as per PM ..... The Chargers pick is gone...PM me another and I will add after Philly picks

  • Matthew Thomas was going to be pick 250... oh well.... first time all draft I've been scooped.

    So with Pick 250 the Eagles select:

    Kyle Allen..... QB..... UH

  • All left by proxy


    33 (251). Los Angeles Chargers (Compensatory)                                                                                         RICK LEONARD ............. OT ................ FLORIDA STATE
    34 (252). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               DAVIN BELLAMY ...........OLB ............... GEORGIA
    35 (253). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               BRANDON SILVERS ........ QB ................ TROY

  • Picks left by proxy

    36 (254). Arizona Cardinals (Compensatory)                                                                                                 SAM JONES ...................... OG ...............ARIZONA STATE
    37 (255). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Compensatory)                                                                                       GUS EDWARDS ................. RB ................ RUTGERS

    We are now left with Mr Irrelevant ......One Post has until NOON EASTERN

  • We are now left with Mr Irrelevant ......One Post has until NOON EASTERN

    There should be a song made about Mr. Irrelevent based on this tune:

  • Time is up ....

    38 (256). Atlanta Falcons (Compensatory)  ( MR IRRELEVANT )                                                                 JEREMY REAVES ............. S ....................... S ALABAMA    

    LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ......I PRONOUNCE THE 2018 NFL DRAFT OVER ...THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE THAT PARCIPITATED IT WAS INTERESTING AND FUN

    LET THE DRAFT GRADES BEGIN FOR ALL TEAMS

  • Job well done darren-thanks for all your work.