Skip to content

DRAFT ROUNDS

The Browns Board
235 16 8.0k
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    One Post's pick has gone and I PM'd him and said  your pick is gone he replied OK then did not pick again so I am keeping his position for Falcons and using BPA ....he only had one pick anyway.

    Atlanta Pick

    ANDRE SMITH .... ILB ...NORTH CAROLINA

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    With pick # 245 the 

    New Orleans Saints select

    KaRaun White WR W.V.

    With pick #246 the Pittsburgh Stealers select Ike Boettger OT Iowa

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    I know I jumped the gun....just slot my pick of Allen Jr. in here where it belongs.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Jacksonville selects Larry Allen OG ...Harvard

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

  • Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    i messaged you my picks last week

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    da chargers pick Madison OT from WSU

  • sydS syd

    @darren15 said:

    Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

    30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
    31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

    i messaged you my picks last week

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    @syd said:

    i messaged you my picks last week

    Sorry....PM me them again and I will change it...... I have received so many PM's and picks I must of deleted it ....

    EDIT ....SYD is happy with Seattle's pick as per PM ..... The Chargers pick is gone...PM me another and I will add after Philly picks

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Matthew Thomas was going to be pick 250... oh well.... first time all draft I've been scooped.

    So with Pick 250 the Eagles select:

    Kyle Allen..... QB..... UH

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    All left by proxy


    33 (251). Los Angeles Chargers (Compensatory)                                                                                         RICK LEONARD ............. OT ................ FLORIDA STATE
    34 (252). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               DAVIN BELLAMY ...........OLB ............... GEORGIA
    35 (253). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               BRANDON SILVERS ........ QB ................ TROY

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Picks left by proxy

    36 (254). Arizona Cardinals (Compensatory)                                                                                                 SAM JONES ...................... OG ...............ARIZONA STATE
    37 (255). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Compensatory)                                                                                       GUS EDWARDS ................. RB ................ RUTGERS

    We are now left with Mr Irrelevant ......One Post has until NOON EASTERN

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    We are now left with Mr Irrelevant ......One Post has until NOON EASTERN

    There should be a song made about Mr. Irrelevent based on this tune:

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Time is up ....

    38 (256). Atlanta Falcons (Compensatory)  ( MR IRRELEVANT )                                                                 JEREMY REAVES ............. S ....................... S ALABAMA    

    LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ......I PRONOUNCE THE 2018 NFL DRAFT OVER ...THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE THAT PARCIPITATED IT WAS INTERESTING AND FUN

    LET THE DRAFT GRADES BEGIN FOR ALL TEAMS

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Job well done darren-thanks for all your work.