Woody
-

-
The Jets obviously traded up to draft O’Korn.
-
1) Saw this before
2) The headline takes the quote out of context
3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one.
Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments
-
WSS
I'll be nice to Woody. If we thought Mayfield was c0cky- this takes the cake...
"That might make O’Korn sound delusional, but he understands that he’s just going to be a guy fighting for a roster spot in the months ahead."
The Athlon Flugs just posted has him undrafted. What's the new league stating up called? We have a home for you.
-
1) Saw this before
2) The headline takes the quote out of context
3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one.
Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments
1) Saw this before
2) The headline takes the quote out of context
3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one.
Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments
Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.
WSS
-
1) Saw this before
2) The headline takes the quote out of context
3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one.
Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments
Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.
WSS
Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.
WSS
Neither do I, which is why I would like the Browns to add DT Maurice Hurst.
-
Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.
WSS
-
Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.
WSS
Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.
WSS
Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.
Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it.

-
Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.
WSS
Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.
Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it.

Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.
Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it.

Most of Michigan's players and coaches are from Ohio.
Heisman winners Howard and Woodson: from Ohio
Bo Schembechler, Gary Moeller: from Ohio
Jim Harbaugh...born in Ohio
If you went through the list of Michigan All Americans past....probably about 50-60% would be from Ohio.
If it were not for the Ohioans associated with the Michigan program....they would be like on a par with Indiana.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login