Skip to content

Woody

The Browns Board
11 9 483 1
  • A wood-be dreamer.....

  • Image result for laughing gif

  • The Jets obviously traded up to draft O’Korn.

  • 1) Saw this before

    2) The headline takes the quote out of context

    3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

    Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

  • @westside-steve said:

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/24/john-okorn-im-the-most-nfl-ready-quarterback-in-the-draft/

    WSS

    I'll be nice to Woody. If we thought Mayfield was c0cky- this takes the cake...  

    "That might make O’Korn sound delusional, but he understands that he’s just going to be a guy fighting for a roster spot in the months ahead."

    The Athlon Flugs just posted has him undrafted. What's the new league stating up called? We have a home for you.  

  • 1) Saw this before

    2) The headline takes the quote out of context

    3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

    Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

    @mld-woody said:

    1) Saw this before

    2) The headline takes the quote out of context

    3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

    Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

    Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    1) Saw this before

    2) The headline takes the quote out of context

    3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

    Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

    Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.

    WSS

    Neither do I, which is why I would like the Browns to add DT Maurice Hurst.

  • Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.

    WSS

  • Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.

    WSS

    Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.

    Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it. 😳

  • @westside-steve said:

    Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.

    WSS

    Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.

    Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it. 😳

    @mjp28 said:

    Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.

    Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it. 😳

    Most of Michigan's players and coaches are from Ohio.

    Heisman winners Howard and Woodson:  from Ohio

    Bo Schembechler, Gary Moeller:  from Ohio

    Jim Harbaugh...born in Ohio

    If you went through the list of Michigan All Americans past....probably about 50-60% would be from Ohio.

    If it were not for the Ohioans associated with the Michigan program....they would be like on a par with Indiana.