Skip to content

Temporary Round Three Thread

The Browns Board
37 8 801
  • 13 (77). Cincinnati Bengals - GM 200lbMumford selects: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama


    14 (78). Kansas City Chiefs - GM darren15 selects: Anthony Averett., CB, Alabama


    15 (79). Arizona Cardinals GM Sissyboyfloyd is on the clock... PM sent.

  • With the 16th pick in round 3 Sissybotflod and the AZ Cards select: Anthony Miller = WR, Memphis

  • Cards select:

    Anthony Miller

    WR
  • With the 17 pick in the third round of the 2018 Browns Board Draft the Houston Texans select:

    Tony Brown .... CB .... Alabama

    Dallas/Detroit GM Comeonman is on the clock...

    Unsym and his Ravens are on deck...

    PM sent...

  • I’ll continue with defense for Dallas, Jessie Bates Safety, Wake Forest. 

  • Lions select Bradley Bozeman C Alabama

  • Ravens need someone better than Alex Collins.

    RB Jaylen Samuels, NC State

    He's played RB, been listed as TE, got PT as a slot WR.. and as we expect from a Ravens RB, he's 225#.

  • Guys... please note that you've sent PMs to the next man up and the one on-deck... thanks...

  • I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.

  • If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:

    Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports.   The number is their overall prospect ranking:

    32.  Michael Gallup  WR  Colorado St.

    38. Marcell Ateman  WR  OK St.

    53. Deontay Burnett WR  USC

    58. Greg Stroman  CB  Va. Tech

    61. Royce Freeman  RB  Oregon

    63. Justin Reid  CB Stanford

    64. Trequan Smith WR  Central Florida

    65. Jeff Holland  DE  Auburn

    66. Kameron Kelly  CB  San Diego St.

    68. Auden Tate WR  FSU

  • I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.

    @the-gipper said:

    I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.

    If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN.  Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN

  • @the-gipper said:

    I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.

    If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN.  Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN

    @200lbmumford said:

    If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN.  Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN

    OK,  sorry, just missed Jewell.    I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that.   (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.

  • If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:

    Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports.   The number is their overall prospect ranking:

    32.  Michael Gallup  WR  Colorado St.

    38. Marcell Ateman  WR  OK St.

    53. Deontay Burnett WR  USC

    58. Greg Stroman  CB  Va. Tech

    61. Royce Freeman  RB  Oregon

    63. Justin Reid  CB Stanford

    64. Trequan Smith WR  Central Florida

    65. Jeff Holland  DE  Auburn

    66. Kameron Kelly  CB  San Diego St.

    68. Auden Tate WR  FSU

    @the-gipper said:

    If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:

    Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports.   The number is their overall prospect ranking:

    32.  Michael Gallup  WR  Colorado St.

    38. Marcell Ateman  WR  OK St.

    53. Deontay Burnett WR  USC

    58. Greg Stroman  CB  Va. Tech

    61. Royce Freeman  RB  Oregon

    63. Justin Reid  CB Stanford

    64. Trequan Smith WR  Central Florida

    65. Jeff Holland  DE  Auburn

    66. Kameron Kelly  CB  San Diego St.

    68. Auden WR  FSU

    ESPN List:

    27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina

    37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina

    54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.

    57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA

    62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia

    65. Dante Pettis WR Washington

    66. BJ Hill DT NC State

    67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada

    72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.

    73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.

  • @200lbmumford said:

    If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN.  Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN

    OK,  sorry, just missed Jewell.    I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that.   (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK,  sorry, just missed Jewell.    I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that.   (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.

    I have a magazine subscription which comes with Insider.   I'm not sure why I still have it.  Just too lazy to cancel.  But I'll post the ESPN stuff from time to time.  I watch both just to keep a better truer sense.

  • @the-gipper said:

    If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:

    Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports.   The number is their overall prospect ranking:

    32.  Michael Gallup  WR  Colorado St.

    38. Marcell Ateman  WR  OK St.

    53. Deontay Burnett WR  USC

    58. Greg Stroman  CB  Va. Tech

    61. Royce Freeman  RB  Oregon

    63. Justin Reid  CB Stanford

    64. Trequan Smith WR  Central Florida

    65. Jeff Holland  DE  Auburn

    66. Kameron Kelly  CB  San Diego St.

    68. Auden WR  FSU

    ESPN List:

    27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina

    37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina

    54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.

    57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA

    62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia

    65. Dante Pettis WR Washington

    66. BJ Hill DT NC State

    67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada

    72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.

    73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.

    @200lbmumford said:

    ESPN List:

    27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina

    37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina

    54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.

    57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA

    62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia

    65. Dante Pettis WR Washington

    66. BJ Hill DT NC State

    67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada

    72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.

    73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.

    Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same.    Is this Kiper or McShay?

  • @200lbmumford said:

    ESPN List:

    27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina

    37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina

    54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.

    57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA

    62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia

    65. Dante Pettis WR Washington

    66. BJ Hill DT NC State

    67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada

    72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.

    73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.

    Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same.    Is this Kiper or McShay?

    @the-gipper said:

    Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same.    Is this Kiper or McShay?

    Scouts, Inc.  McShay was involved with them before, not sure if he still is.

  • Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..

  • Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..

    @unsympathetic said:

    Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..

    Gracias...

  • chargers pick RB from Oregon Royce Freemen

  • sydS syd

    chargers pick RB from Oregon Royce Freemen

    @syd said:

    chargers pick RB from Oregon Royce Freemen

    PMs Sent?