Temporary Round Three Thread
-
I’ll continue with defense for Dallas, Jessie Bates Safety, Wake Forest.
-
Lions select Bradley Bozeman C Alabama
-
Ravens need someone better than Alex Collins.
RB Jaylen Samuels, NC State
He's played RB, been listed as TE, got PT as a slot WR.. and as we expect from a Ravens RB, he's 225#.
-
I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.
-
If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:
Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports. The number is their overall prospect ranking:
32. Michael Gallup WR Colorado St.
38. Marcell Ateman WR OK St.
53. Deontay Burnett WR USC
58. Greg Stroman CB Va. Tech
61. Royce Freeman RB Oregon63. Justin Reid CB Stanford
64. Trequan Smith WR Central Florida
65. Jeff Holland DE Auburn
66. Kameron Kelly CB San Diego St.
68. Auden Tate WR FSU
-
I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.
I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.
If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN. Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN
-
I can find neither Josey Jewell nor Tony Brown among the Top 278 prospects on the sheet that I am following.
If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN. Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN
If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN. Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN
OK, sorry, just missed Jewell. I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that. (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.
-
If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:
Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports. The number is their overall prospect ranking:
32. Michael Gallup WR Colorado St.
38. Marcell Ateman WR OK St.
53. Deontay Burnett WR USC
58. Greg Stroman CB Va. Tech
61. Royce Freeman RB Oregon63. Justin Reid CB Stanford
64. Trequan Smith WR Central Florida
65. Jeff Holland DE Auburn
66. Kameron Kelly CB San Diego St.
68. Auden Tate WR FSU
If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:
Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports. The number is their overall prospect ranking:
32. Michael Gallup WR Colorado St.
38. Marcell Ateman WR OK St.
53. Deontay Burnett WR USC
58. Greg Stroman CB Va. Tech
61. Royce Freeman RB Oregon
63. Justin Reid CB Stanford
64. Trequan Smith WR Central Florida
65. Jeff Holland DE Auburn
66. Kameron Kelly CB San Diego St.
68. Auden WR FSU
ESPN List:
27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina
54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.
57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA
62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia
65. Dante Pettis WR Washington
66. BJ Hill DT NC State
67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada
72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.
73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.
-
If you're following CBS, Jewell is #167 (#8 ILB), He's #102 on ESPN. Brown is not on CBS and is #209 on ESPN
OK, sorry, just missed Jewell. I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that. (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.
OK, sorry, just missed Jewell. I would have probably been using ESPN over the years....but they make you pay for the privilege of seeing their rankings and I have always said screw that. (Unless you have a link to their rankings that is not a part of their paid "Insiders" service.
I have a magazine subscription which comes with Insider. I'm not sure why I still have it. Just too lazy to cancel. But I'll post the ESPN stuff from time to time. I watch both just to keep a better truer sense.
-
If we are going to be over here, I will put this here then:
Top 10 Prospects available per CBS Sports. The number is their overall prospect ranking:
32. Michael Gallup WR Colorado St.
38. Marcell Ateman WR OK St.
53. Deontay Burnett WR USC
58. Greg Stroman CB Va. Tech
61. Royce Freeman RB Oregon
63. Justin Reid CB Stanford
64. Trequan Smith WR Central Florida
65. Jeff Holland DE Auburn
66. Kameron Kelly CB San Diego St.
68. Auden WR FSU
ESPN List:
27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina
54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.
57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA
62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia
65. Dante Pettis WR Washington
66. BJ Hill DT NC State
67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada
72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.
73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.
ESPN List:
27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina
54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.
57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA
62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia
65. Dante Pettis WR Washington
66. BJ Hill DT NC State
67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada
72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.
73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.
Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same. Is this Kiper or McShay?
-
ESPN List:
27. Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
37. MJ Stewart CB North Carolina
54. Jerome Baker OLB Ohio St.
57. Jordan Lasley WR UCLA
62. Desmond Harrions OT West Georgia
65. Dante Pettis WR Washington
66. BJ Hill DT NC State
67. Austin Corbett OG Nevada
72. Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio St.
73. Derrick Nnadi DT Florida St.
Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same. Is this Kiper or McShay?
Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same. Is this Kiper or McShay?
Scouts, Inc. McShay was involved with them before, not sure if he still is.
-
Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..
-
Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..
Messaging done for me.. and note that the next 2 on-deck are myself and Tour..
Gracias...
-
Thanks.....and I am not seeing a single name that is the same. Is this Kiper or McShay?
Scouts, Inc. McShay was involved with them before, not sure if he still is.
Scouts, Inc. McShay was involved with them before, not sure if he still is.
I am leaving on vacation on Saturday. I will be around through Friday.. You can pick up this task at that time if you would like.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login